Reliable 3000W High Efficiency Pure Sine Wave Solar Power Inverter 12V 120V 60Hz Power Converter LED Display
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 3000W continuous 6000W peak true pure sine wave solar power inverter, as good as grid power, power backup for home power supply.
- Transfer 12VDC to 120VAC, 60Hz frequency, dual US outlets. Intelligent temperature control cooling fan. Earth connection for both PCB board and output. Digital LED display.
- High quality true copper inductance, filter the wave form, ensure the true pure sine wave AC output, safeguard your equipment. All big imported mosfets with strong driving capacity.
- The PCB thickness is 2.00mm, allow the stronger current floating on the circuit, increase the load capacity. High frequency transformer to transfer DC to AC, ensure the stable and full AC output
- Free standard battery cables and spare fuse for replacement.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Professional manufacturer of pure sine wave inverter for 8 years. Original factory, provide the reasonable price and high quality and fast response to your questions within 24 hours.
DC input: 12V
DC input range: 10V-15V
No Load Current Draw: 0.5A
AC output: 120V
Socket:15a USA type Low Voltage Alarm:9.5V-10.5V
Low Voltage Shut Down: 9V-10V
Over Load: shut off, recover manually
Over Voltage Shut Down:15.5V
Over Thermal: Shut Off Output Automatically, Over voltage protection
Cooling Ways: Cooling Fan will run when the temperature is over 50 degree
1. Please use the standard battery cables we sent, or a full power output may not be guaranteed. And the fuse are just spare parts.
2. Please do not connect the inverter with the grid power, and a reverse connection of positive and negative is also forbidden.
3. Please do not overload. If your applications are inductive loads, please choose the inverters whose continuous power is 3-7 times higher than the watts of your appliances. If you want to power up a refrigerator, we suggest you use 10 times higher power inverter.
4. Please turn off the load first then turn off the inverter. And as there is a soft start function, please turn on the inverter first then turn on your loads, or the output may not stable at the first seconds.
5. For a red light flashing, it is a kind reminder to note you the input voltage is a bit high, you can regardless of it.
6. The output voltage can be adjusted in a little range.
Seller Warranty Description1 year warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As for the inverter in general: Instructions...what instructions, really??? I sure can't understand why such an expensive item lacks even some basic installation instructions. Not that it's difficult to install, but anyone with little or no experience about such type product can make a mistake, causing damage to the inverter, the load or can even get seriously injured as you are working with 120 volts. My advice; if you don't know what you are doing, ask someone that does. It doesn't have to be a professional, but someone with some experience is better than someone with no experience at all.
Here are some tips about its installation. First, the output load can be either hardwired or plugged in to its electrical receptacle. Mine is hooked up to a transfer switch to operate some specific circuits inside the house. I wired the cable to the inverter and the other end to a Reliance L1430P 30-Amp plug, which I then connected to a generator inlet box connected to the transfer switch. A transfer switch is the way to go as it makes it simple to manage different loads…it makes for a good investment. Make sure it’s wired correctly though; red is hot, black is neutral and yellow is ground. Make sure the cable is not connected to the generator inlet box when wiring it to the inverter or when connecting the battery cables to the inverter. (Warning: Do not wire inverter directly to the electrical panel under any circumstances.)
Here are a few of my pros/cons about this inverter. Pros: With its 3000 watts of power, it can run plenty of devices. Battery cable terminals sit way afar from each other, making it easier to use larger cables than the ones supplied. It can be hardwired; taking full advantage of its whole-useful power, though hardwired will make the installation more permanent. Thermally protected cooling fan limits the amount of noise it produces. It’s big and heavy, which usually denotes quality/functional parts.
Cons: It’s big and heavy; if planting to mount on wall, make sure to use solid fasteners. Also, because of its fan, I wouldn’t recommend mounting it on sheetrock, as it could amplify the sound. The output terminals are really close to each other, so one must be careful there’s no accidental electrical short. I used 10/3 stranded wire and it took a little patient to make sure installation was safe. There’s no indication of how much battery power has been consumed by the load. Not sure about the output overvoltage issue being mentioned here on other reviews…so far I haven’t experience that issue at all. It has plenty of power to run lots of devices, which would require a good size battery bank, which in itself can be expensive.
Overall, I’m very satisfied with this purchase. Hurricane Irma is not too far from us right now and there is a possibility that we’ll lose power. But if we do, I trust that this inverter will work fine providing some emergency power for hours to come.
For now, I'll give four stars instead of five because the output terminals are not well protected, just a snapped in/out clear cover, and the terminals themselves are to close together. These are 120 volts terminal, which could cause serious injury if someone accidentally comes in contact with them. (I used electrical tape over the terminal screws to ensure it's safe).
09/11/2017: Had a chance to test this inverter last night when we were hit by hurricane Irma. It work as described. My wife an I were able to watch TV and use the internet for as long as it lasted. The power went out early morning yesterday and we are still without power or internet today. We are still using the inverter to power the TV (satellite). We are using a portable generator to power other items, including the AC. Anyway, this inverter has worked flawlessly.