Reliable 5000w (peak 10kw) Pure Sine Wave Inverter 12v 120v LED Display Highly Compact Inverter
|Sale:||$549.00 + $100.00 shipping|
|You Save:||$50.00 (8%)|
- 5000W continuous 10000W peak true pure sine wave solar power inverter, as good as grid power, power backup for home power supply.
- Transfer 12VDC to 120VAC, 60Hz frequency, dual Universal outlets. Intelligent temperature control cooling fan. Earth connection for both PCB board and output. Digital LED display.
- High quality true copper inductance, filter the wave form, ensure the true pure sine wave AC output, safeguard your equipment. All big imported mosfets with strong driving capacity.
- The PCB thickness is 2.00mm, allow the stronger current floating on the circuit, increase the load capacity. High frequency transformer to transfer DC to AC , ensure the stable and full AC output
- Free standard battery cables and spare fuse for replacement.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||$100.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||RELIABLE Solar Inverter||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||14.96 x 21.65 x 5.12 in||12.25 x 27.5 x 9 in||7.95 x 16.92 x 6.1 in||8.86 x 25.59 x 6.22 in|
|Size||—||—||5000 Watt||5000 Watt|
Professional manufacturer of pure sine wave inverter for 8 years. Original factory, provide the reasonable price and high quality and fast response to your questions within 24 hours.
DC input: 12V
DC input range: 10V-15V
No Load Current Draw: 3.5A
AC output: 120V
Socket:15A USA type Low Voltage Alarm:9.5V-10.5V
Low Voltage Shut Down: 9V-10V
Over Load: shut off, recover manually
Over Voltage Shut Down:15.5V
Over Thermal: Shut Off Output Automatically, Over voltage protection
Cooling Ways: Cooling Fan will run when the temperature is over 50 degree
1. Please use the standard battery cables we sent, or a full power output may not be guaranteed. And the fuse are just spare parts.
2. Please do not connect the inverter with the grid power, and a reverse connection of positive and negative is also forbidden.
3. Please do not overload. If your applications are inductive loads, please choose the inverters whose continuous power is 3-7 times higher than the watts of your appliances. If you want to power up a refrigerator, we suggest you use 10 times higher power inverter.
4. Please turn off the load first then turn off the inverter. And as there is a soft start function, please turn on the inverter first then turn on your loads, or the output may not stable at the first seconds.
5. For a red light flashing, it is a kind reminder to note you the input voltage is a bit high, you can regardless of it. If the input is too high, the inverter will shut down automaticly.
6. The output voltage can be adjusted in a little range.
Seller Warranty Description1 year warranty