- Get free standard shipping on all orders over $75.00 from BikeSomeWhere with the Continental U.S. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Reliance Products Aqua-Pak 5 Gallon Rigid Water Container
|Price:||$21.50 + $4.95 shipping|
|You Save:||$2.50 (10%)|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Rigid and strong, five-gallon/20-liter water container designed to be stackable when empty or full
- Suitable for long term water storage (please follow proper CDC guidelines)
- Hideaway spout attaches quickly for on-demand water and removes for safe storage
- Translucent light blue construction allows you to see water level
- BPA free construction; five-year warranty against manufacturer's defects
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Aqua-Pak 5 gallon (20 liter) rigid water container features a highly engineered design that strengthens the container so it is stackable empty or full. Great for all outdoor activities as well as emergency water storage at home.
Size: 11.5 Inch x 9.1 Inch x 15.4 Inch
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got mine, filled it up and it didn't leak which is about the best thing you can say about a water container. It appears to be of good quality construction and material. I only have two minor complaints. You store the spigot inside by screwing it off the outside of the cap and then screwing it on the inside of the cap. This leaves the inside of the spigot fully exposed to the outside environment when stored. It's not a huge deal, but it would be nice if they gave you a cap so you could cover that hole to keep out dirt and other contaminants. Also, the small air hole in the top of the container is plugged with a piece of plastic. It is very tight when it is plugged, but I think it would be more secure if they had designed it to screw on just to make sure it does not come loose (especially since you might also use this to haul water in a car and in could get bounced around a bit). These are both very minor issues, though, and overall I think this is a very good container.
**UPDATE 6/16/2012** - I just went on a trip to Death Valley and decided I'd better pack some extra water in the car just in case I ended up broke down somewhere so I packed one of these in the back of my SUV. The total trip was about a week and included driving over 50 miles on a washboard gravel road to see the Racetrack Playa (and I mean every foot of the road was really washboard). Even after all that bouncing around plus a few other shorter washboard roads the container held up. If it can bounce around in the back of my SUV for a few hours on rough roads plus ride around normal driving for a week and still hold up with no leaking I would say it's pretty well made.
+ These are very sturdy
+ I like the square shape
+ BPA free
- you can't fill the water all the way to the top
- the spigot that screws into the lid should have some kind of permanent cover once the sticker is taken off. If these are sitting in storage for emergency, the inside of the spigot is exposed (hard to explain) and collecting dust/dirt. It would be super easy and cheap to come up with a plastic plug or cap to cover this.
- The spigot drips when it's attached for use, so don't leave the jug laying on it's side.
- little plug that you pull out to release pressure when pouring isn't well made - I have four of these jugs and it won't pull out all the way on two of them...I've been trying to twist it out, but am afraid of breaking where it attached.
I really like that they are BPA-free, meaning there are no chemicals leaching into the water. Being food grade plastic, there also won't be any plastic-y taste to the water. These containers stack nicely, and the spiggot is stored inside the lid so it stays clean. They are rigid enough that they don't bulge outward when full, and the handles on both the top and the side mean it's easy to carry and move. There is also a removable plug to allow air to enter as you are dispensing, so no "glug glug" slowing down the flow.
I bought an extra spiggot just in case something happens to one of the ones that came with the container.
I haven't had any trouble with leaking around the gasketed lid, like I've read about some other containers. That also means no dirt will be entering the water while it's being stored. Overall I am very pleased with these containers and highly recommend them to people who want to keep some drinking water on hand.