Reliance Products Desert Patrol 6 Gallon Rigid Water Container
|Price:||$14.28 - $589.61|
- Six-gallon/23-liter rugged, short-term use water container
- Angled handle for two-handed gripping
- Standard three-piece spout system for accurate bulk pouring
- Dimensions: 14.75 by 6.25 by 19 inches (L x W x H); Weight: 1.82 pounds
- BPA free construction; five-year warranty against manufacturer's defects
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Desert Patrol 6 gallon (23 liter) traditional "Jeep" style rigid water container with angled handle for two-handed gripping which makes the container easier to lift and pour.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Easy to carry
Small cross section leads to minimal sloshing
Not vertically stackable
1. the cap to the spout. It doesn't really stay on and is would be easy to loose.
2. On the back of the handle there is a little plastic plug that can be removed to function as an air vent. It seems like this would be another easy place for the unit to leak. The vent plug itself is basically like a little turkey thermometer. Over all it is rinky dink.
I'm going to search for something more like the army navy surpluss Jerry can that is more rigid and has threaded vents and caps and overall is made of rigid plastic that will withstand abuse.
Since it's designed to be stood up, I didn't try laying it on its side to check for leaking that way.
I'll be getting a couple more of these for emergency purposes. It never hurts to have some potable water stored before a hurricane or other big weather hits.
Hold and store water.
Was great to have at camp to do dishes, and just have extra water on site.
I like that it is BPA Free, and at a good price.
I would recommend.