Reliance Products Luggable Loo Portable 5 Gallon Toilet
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$14.71 (42%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compatible with the standard double doodle bag
- Length: 13.50 width: 13.00 height: 15.56
- Weight: 3.00lbs
- Economically priced portable toilet
- 5-gallon (20-liter) capacity
- Simple bucket style design; traditional snap-on lid
- Great for hunting, fishing and camping expeditions
- Also handy to have for disaster preparedness
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||15.56 x 13 x 13.5 inches|
|Item Display Weight||5.94 pounds|
|Item Weight||3 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||3.3 pounds|
|Size||13.5 Inch x 13.0 Inch x 15.3 Inch|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking|
Affordably priced, the 5-gallon Luggable Loo portable toilet from Reliance Products offers a simple bucket style design and traditional snap-on lid. Rugged enough for any outdoor adventure--such as hunting, fishing and camping--it's compatible with standard Double Doodie bag from Reliance Products, which means virtually no clean-up and waste disposal is a snap when used together.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Turn down the top edge of a brown paper bag and place it in the bucket.
2. Break up some peat moss and put about 3"or 4" in the bottom of the brown paper bag.
3. Place the seat/cover on the bucket.
4. Use whenever Nature calls.
5. Cover each deposit with peat moss.
6. When the brown paper bag gets about half full, fold down the top, remove it, and bury or compost it.
7. Rinse the bucket with vinegar.
8. Repeat starting at Step 1.
By using peat moss, I have never had an excess of moisture to contend with, nor have I ever had a problem with odor. If you get a seven gallon bucket for greater height, you can even use this as a bedside commode and it will be much more pleasant than the usual type of bedside commode.
For easier clean-up, I would recommend using small trash bags as liners for each use. When you're done simply remove the liner, tie-up, throw away, and install a new one. Does away with the odor and mess.
Very useful when your camping and nature comes calling at 3 AM, when the bathroom is a mile down the road.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
just what we needed for the girls...no running inside and freezing in the a/c! Put inside the shower tent and works great!!!Published 13 hours ago by Donna Williams
Great product. Also ordered the bags and chemical packets. Worked great. Kept in corner of tent. No more late night walks to the camp port potties!Published 15 hours ago by SMO
We originally purchased this for a camping trip....it worked great for that BUT the true surprise is how useful this is in potty training. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Momof1
Worked great during a plumbing emergency and for camping with the Reliance Products Double Doodie Plus Large Toilet Waste Bags (6-Pack)Published 2 days ago by J Charles
Extremely convenient for camping. I picked up a cheap privacy tent, and with that, kitty litter, a cheap click light, and some TP, I felt extremely comfortable during a long... Read morePublished 3 days ago by J