This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Reliance Products Luggable Loo Portable 5 Gallon Toilet
|Price:||$14.99 FREE Shipping for Prime members once available|
|You Save:||$19.22 (56%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compatible with the standard double doodle bag
- Length: 13.50 width: 13.00 height: 15.56
- Weight: 3.00lbs
- Economically priced portable toilet
- 5-gallon (20-liter) capacity
- Simple bucket style design; traditional snap-on lid
- Great for hunting, fishing and camping expeditions
- Also handy to have for disaster preparedness
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||15.56 x 13 x 13.5 inches|
|Item Display Weight||5.94 pounds|
|Item Weight||3 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||3.3 pounds|
|Size||13.5 Inch x 13.0 Inch x 15.3 Inch|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking|
Affordably priced, the 5-gallon Luggable Loo portable toilet from Reliance Products offers a simple bucket style design and traditional snap-on lid. Rugged enough for any outdoor adventure--such as hunting, fishing and camping--it's compatible with standard Double Doodie bag from Reliance Products, which means virtually no clean-up and waste disposal is a snap when used together.
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Top Customer Reviews
1. Turn down the top edge of a brown paper bag and place it in the bucket.
2. Break up some peat moss and put about 3"or 4" in the bottom of the brown paper bag.
3. Place the seat/cover on the bucket.
4. Use whenever Nature calls.
5. Cover each deposit with peat moss.
6. When the brown paper bag gets about half full, fold down the top, remove it, and bury or compost it.
7. Rinse the bucket with vinegar.
8. Repeat starting at Step 1.
By using peat moss, I have never had an excess of moisture to contend with, nor have I ever had a problem with odor. If you get a seven gallon bucket for greater height, you can even use this as a bedside commode and it will be much more pleasant than the usual type of bedside commode.
For easier clean-up, I would recommend using small trash bags as liners for each use. When you're done simply remove the liner, tie-up, throw away, and install a new one. Does away with the odor and mess.
Very useful when your camping and nature comes calling at 3 AM, when the bathroom is a mile down the road.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I accidentally bought two of these, and I don't even care, that's how much I love this luggable loo. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Chair buyer
It is what you would expect from a bucket toilet...No complaints because it worked great. Wish the seat was a bit more cushie but it was great otherwise. Read morePublished 3 days ago by neno
Works as promised! Use a tall trash can liner and some kitty litter. Great for camping in the wild!Published 3 days ago by Debra S.
I let my son use it camping so I think it's a great thing to have.Published 3 days ago by Bernadette Durocher
Comes with porta potty chemicals to help with odor. After seeing other reviews decided to use a trash bag with kitty litter. Great idea! Easy clean up. Perfect for camping! Read morePublished 4 days ago by Jennifer Bristol