Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Reliance Products Hassock Portable Lightweight Sel...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 16% off the $36.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.99 shipping
+ $9.95 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Reliance Products Hassock Portable Lightweight Self-Contained Toilet (colors may vary)
|Price:||$36.37 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Portable, lightweight and self-contained toilet; comes with one Eco-Fresh packet
- Contoured seat for comfort; inner splash cover/toilet paper holder
- Removable inner bucket for waste disposal; compatible with Reliance's standard Double Doodie bag
- Dimensions: 14.7 by 14.7 by 154 inches (L x W x H); Weight: 5 pounds
- Designed for camping and boating; five-year warranty against manufacturer's defects
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Department||adults, unisex-adult, mens|
|Item Dimensions||14 x 14.7 x 14.7 inches|
|Item Display Weight||5 pounds|
|Item Weight||5 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||4.9 pounds|
|Size||14.7 Inch x 14.7 Inch x 14.0 Inch|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking|
Top Customer Reviews
1) Is there any feature more important that easy cleanup? NO. Clean up is WAY easier and faster. Who wants to mess with urine and feces? Not me. With this one you simply pull out the bag and throw it away. The other two stage type has to be thoroughly cleaned because excrement actually touches the inner plastic parts (both chambers). I never really felt like I was getting it clean, when I cleaned it I felt like I was getting urine on me, and on one occasion as I left it in the back of my truck to air out on the drive home from camping and the toilet lit/seat flew off somewhere on the freeway. $25 (with shipping) to get a new one from the Italian maker. Also the caps on the two chamber ones leak when the imbedded rubber seal gets old and dried out.
2) Smell, the Reliance DOESN'T smell. We keep ours in the tent so the kids can go at night and it absolutely doesn't smell. The two chamber one only smells slightly, unless you leave some skids (which the flusher doesn't get rid of very good).
3) Cost, these are much cheaper in the short and long run. Bags are $2 each, that's it. If you want to you can use your own bags and throw in some kitty litter. The two chamber units are 2-3 times more expensive to by and you have also have to deal with (and buy) the blue additive to mix with the water storage. Also there are too many moving internal parts and the hard plastic can break much easier (replacement costs, plus who really wants to dissemble one of these for repair).
4) Sturdy. I'm a 6-foot 220 pound man and I feel just fine on this thing.Read more ›
While traveling to our destination we keep it handy in case someone needs to use the bathroom. Much cleaner than any public bathroom I have ever been in! It is somewhat low to the ground as the previous person stated, but it is no lower than the rest of the models...We tried all of them out at the store before purchasing this one. The models that are $100+ are a bit higher, but not worth that much money!
Lid doesn't secure well
Toilet paper holder is worthless
Inner bucket floats freely
Seat wouldn't hold a bounced check
Most Recent Customer Reviews
When you camp on a riverbank, this is a wonderful thing to have. We can't give it 5 stars because it seems to be a little cheaply made.Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
Bought to go on the boat for guests to use in an emergency. I hope it never gets used, but I'm glad to have bought this one.Published 5 days ago by the consumer
Love my boat potty! The seat is comfortable enough to ride on. This is the second order for me because my husband was going too fast on the boat and the lid(s) flew off and we... Read morePublished 6 days ago by Downtown Dahlgren
This worked very well for overnight in our tent. When I first opened it I thought the seat was very flimsy, but it was not an issue when using it. Read morePublished 8 days ago by BSpo
just what you want for a boat or campsite..do wish it had a clamp on lid with a carry handle on top ..the side ones are a bit clumsy.and harder to carryPublished 16 days ago by Ronda D.
What can I say? I mean really....it's a porta-potty, it works. Anything more is probably TMI, but if you want to know more, here ya go:
We have an RV setup on some... Read more
For some reason, these don't have a flat bottom. I tried replacing the first one that rocked on the floor but the second one rocked back and forth also. Read morePublished 28 days ago by Laura B.