Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Relic Starla Black Multifunction Watch
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

on October 18, 2011
This watch is absolutly beautiful! The pictures do not do it justice. Would reccommend to anyone! Very nice quality, and much better priced than the mall!
on October 14, 2012
I really love this watch. It's classy looking and the price wasn't bad at all. I had it in my wanted list for a bit and the price actually went down while I was deciding so then I had to have it. I also like the fact that it fits very nicely. The band wasn't too big that I would have to have some links removed. I highly recommend it.
on October 2, 2012
This watch is prettier in person. I'm very pleased. The watch band is heavy duty plastic, but doesn't look cheap. I needed 2 links taken out because I have a very small wrist. The jeweler had to warn me before he removed the links that there was a possibility of breaking the band because it was plastic. I gave him the go ahead and it worked out just fine. I may even buy another one in a different color.
on March 16, 2013
Just wanted an inexpensive watch that looked good for work and play. This one seemed to fit the bill. Boy was I wrong! First off, when it came there were no directions. It was a little annoying that I had to go online and then search the website for the directions to set the darn thing. Finally got it all set and was happy. Next day, it was running when I left for work. By lunchtime it had just stopped working. I called and was told I could not get a replacement as there were 'none available,' I then had to wait for a refund, and start all over with finding a watch! Ugh, skip it!
on January 19, 2013
I really love this watch! It's very pretty and looks like it would cost much more than it does. I am a middle school teacher and my students are always giving me compliments on it. The watch keeps perfect time as well.
on December 30, 2012
I actually purchased this watch for my 22 year old daughter, hoping it would compare to a watch she saw for $135. I had already purchased a Relic watch that had a tortoiseshell band but wanted to let her choose between the two. She didn't choose this black watch so I kept if for myself. It is sharp looking and really stands out without looking masculine. I absolutely love this watch. I am a little over 50 and it looks good on me. The price was incredibly affordable and that made it even better. Enjoy this one for sure.
on January 5, 2013
This watch is really cute. I love that is black and has crystals around the face. You can wear it casual or dressy! The price is affordable and it is as nice as the higher priced watches.
on February 14, 2013
This watch is beautiful and well made. Looked just as good as more expensive similar watches I've seen in stores:)
on January 22, 2013
I Got this watch and can not stop looking at it and wearing it. I recommend this watch to anyone!!!
on November 15, 2013
This beautiful watch met all my expectations. I was searching for a black watch and this one caught my eye. Once I received it I have no complaints it goes well with my wardrobe. I recieved many compliments when wearing this watch.