Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on September 16, 2012
I'm not usually a watch wearer and I've been drooling over the white ceramic Fossil watches since they became popular. Since I wasn't sure if I would even wear it, I hated to spend the money for it. This is the perfect solution!! Actually I probably like it better because it is so much lighter weight. I love this watch and have had so many compliments that I can't stop wearing it. It fits just the way I like it and looks great. Shipping was fast and I will definitely buy another Relic.
6 people found this helpful
on January 12, 2014
I have to start by saying, I thought I was buying a Fossil for some reason. I typed in "Fossil White Watch", and obviously didn't read the description. That one's on me. But, I'll give anyone a chance. So, I put this watch on, and it was way too big. No problem. I removed a link. Well, the clasp of this watch is SO long, that no matter which side I remove links from, the clasp sits awkwardly on either side of my wrist bone. I am NOT a tiny woman, by any means. I should have returned this immediately, but time got away from me (no pun intended).

So much for accidentally "trying" a different brand. Stick with what you know, people!
on October 30, 2013
I took me 2 hours to get the date set on the watch. They day of the week and the time of the day are easy to set, so if you just want those additions and can ignore the date in the month then this is a great product. The manual online says this is watch design should have three pull settings, but it only has two. This means you have one setting where the dials run and the other is where you set things. On an analog watch, you have to spin the date until it matches up. I went through about 4 months before I finally got the correct date. It also seemed that the watch does not recognize the difference between months ending in 30, 28 or 29 days, so you may have to reset the month every other month.
As a positive this watch is great looking and comes with a 12 year manufactures warranty. This watch is also reasonably priced.
on June 24, 2012
I have already had two different Relic watches and they have served me well. They held up well with much abuse because I tend to stick with one until it wears out. I ordered this with high expectations and was once again pleased. I have only had it for a week so I can not speck to how well it holds up but I am pleased with the look and the quality.
UPDATE: I have now had my watch for about 6 months and it still looks and works great.
3 people found this helpful
on June 20, 2013
It had been a really long time since I had worn a watch and I wasn't really sure if I would like wearing one again, so I didn't want to invest a lot of money. However, if I was going to start wearing one again, I wanted it to look good and work well. When I originally found this watch I loved the look of it & the price, but I wasn't sure if I would like having a non metal band, but decided to give it a try anyway. It's been a few months now and I have to say that I really love it. The band is very comfortable, it doesn't scratch like metal does, and the watch runs really well. So as long as your expectations are in line with what you're paying, I think you'll be really happy with this watch. The only thing that made me give this watch only 4 stars was that I found it really difficult to figure out how to change the date on it.... & googling this didn't provide much result. It appears that most of the relic watches have 3 clicks to pull out the crown... this one does not! It's only 2. The date is changed on the first click.. make sure that you have it locked in on that click though or the date will not move.
One person found this helpful
on June 20, 2013
I love this watch have had it for a year now. Wear pretty much everyday although I switch off quite often. I get alot of compliments on this watch the only thing is the bling around the face starts to fall out! This makes it look cheap after it starts so basically after about a year you have a not so cute watch! Too bad because function wise it's still working perfectly! They are quick to tell you it's "Normal wear and tear" for the bling to fall out! The stones are -channel set- so to speak so I don't look at that as NORMAL!
5 people found this helpful
on June 16, 2014
I love the watch now that I have finally had the time to get the batteries replaced. The batteries were not working when it arrived which was a disappointment as my time is very limited. The person who replaced the batteries told me that since the seal had to be broken to replace the batteries it would not be considered waterproof any longer. Does anyone know if this is true?
|11 comment|Report abuse
on December 12, 2013
This is my every-day watch for quite a few months now. It's a bit scuffed up but not too bad, considering I have my watch on at all times, 24/7. I shower with them, sleep with them, etc etc. The watch is holding up beautifully. I get compliments on how nice it looks, and I love the functionality of the watch with the 3 smaller faces inside indicating date, military time and the day of the week.
The only problem I would have would be the fact that the dates may not be accurate, off by 1 day consistently. Other than that, none of the crystals fell off even though I haven't done anything to protect them. It's light weight, a good price, and works well. I might get another in a different color. :)
on September 29, 2012
No complaints here. Just as described. The band is fairly large which isn't a bad thing. Of course it is adjustable.
Sturdy yet attractive.
Take note that this a large faced watch so if you are conservative or just not into "flashy" ... keep looking.
The face is easy to see so it is also trendy yet practical.
I am pleased.
One person found this helpful
on October 7, 2012
I was debating between this watch and a couple of other ones. I decided on this one because it was pretty, affordable, and it's not a cheap watch that's going to break on me in a week/month. I am VERY pleased with my choice. I got the watch really quick and in perfect condition, it's even prettier in person! I have small wrists so I had to get a link removed but other than that it is perfect! I have no complaints :-)
7 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.