Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on March 4, 2016
Girlfriend loved it, she was wanting a truly rosegold colored watch and had a heck of a time finding one locally. She was hesitant as it's sometimes hard to tell online about color. She was quite happy with the color as soon as she opened the box. The watch felt sturdy and well made and the picture is a great representation of what you will receive. The only thing you will have to deal with is the size adjustment, other than that a great buy !
on April 2, 2017
Very cute wife said
on April 11, 2015
I love this watch, I bought it for myself for Christmas to replace my old Relic. Everything about the watch says "classy"..except after less than 4 months the rose gold has truned a brassy gold. It looks like a cheap knockoff now. I have cleaned and stored my watch according to rose gold directions. Very Sad Cricket
on May 3, 2015
I was looking for a rose gold watch that did not have a huge face. I'm not really into the boyfriend watch fad. This one fits the bill perfectly. I wish the date was located at the top of the face in the 12 o'clock position rather than at the bottom, but otherwise this is a great looking watch.
on February 7, 2014
Just received this watch and boy is it beautiful. The rose gold finish and the sparkle in the stones are really gorgeous. I have some very expensive watches this watch can compete except this has a much better price point. Treat yourself to this!
on March 19, 2015
I LOVE this watch. I always get compliments on how pretty and elegant it looks. I have small wrists and this watch is very dainty.
on April 21, 2014
It is really a very nice looking watch, beautiful for evening yet perfect for work too.
I love the rose gold color.
on April 18, 2016
I am enjoying the watch!
on December 4, 2015
It's ok. Looks kind of cheap but it's nice enough.
on January 29, 2016
Excellent product for a great price

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.