Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 6, 2016
Keep in mind that 16 oz of heavy Epsom salt is only two baths worth of product. It is a much smaller bag than I thought it would be.
Bag measures 5"x 8". Contains approximately 4 cups. Directions are 2 cups per bath.

I wanted a natural lavender scent, but this is most likely a chemical lavender scent. The bag only says "Fragrance". The scent of lavender is not the same as the actual two types of lavender I have growing in my garden.

It's an okay price, if you want to just sample it, or give as part of a bath gift goody bag.
5 people found this helpful
on February 9, 2017
I use this after a long hard day at work and I come home with aching muscles. I work at a hospital so I'm on my feet all day and sometimes I walk around 6 miles when on delivery. I am 59 years old and my body can't take the beating as it could in my younger years. I rely on Epsom Salts to get me through the hard days. I drink a 16 oz glass of water with a slice of lemon or a detox tea while I'm soaking. Also it is good to massage the sore muscles. After soaking for 20 to 30 minutes I end with a cool shower so I don't feel over heating when I get out.
2 people found this helpful
on January 24, 2016
So I got this product to try and fixed my raggedy feet! Being a mommy to a bunch of boys leaves no time for mommy and it's truly showing with my feet. This simple little bag held exactly what my feet needed to feel alive again!! I feel rejuvenated and have a little pep in my step! Not to mention, I'm not ashamed for my husband's feet touch mine in bed anymore!! Say yes to the Epsom!! Woo!
3 people found this helpful
on November 11, 2013
~Thanks so much Amazon, customer service & the seller for this mini pedicure.
This pack of Lavender Epsom Salts really does sooth your tired feet. Great aroma and you can use it anytime.
I had been using plain Epsom Salts, now, I'm hooked on this aroma of lavender.
Don't hesitate, treat yourself.
Hope this review was helpful to you.~
7 people found this helpful
on October 24, 2013
My husband uses this about once a week on his feet. He works all day standing in a lumbar mill so his poor feet have a ton of stress on them at the end of the week. This smells amazing and even works amazing. It is still just an epsom salt so don't expect it to do miracles. If you don't like the smell of lavender do not buy this it will make what ever room you use it in smell of lavender for a few hours. I love the smell and so does my family but if some one is not a fan of the smell I wouldn't buy this.
5 people found this helpful
on September 3, 2015
Purchased this for my wife, who loves spas. The lavender scent reminds her of a spa retreat at home. I purchased this along with a foot soaking spa as a gift for her. She uses this regularly and loves the smell. The only thing I would change would be a better packaging - maybe a jar instead? I'm not a fan of the plastic packaging and find that I always transfer thing in plastic jar later anyway.
on November 26, 2016
If you're looking for the perfect way to relax at the end of the day, then taking a bath with these bath salts is it. My husband often comes from work sore, and taking a bath with the bath salts really helps his muscles to relax. Not to mention, the lavender smell is very pleasant. I would definitely recommend it.
on June 23, 2016
The lavendar smell is very short-lived, like 5 minutes before it totally dissapeared. Maybe my nose is off today?
3 people found this helpful
on June 28, 2016
I love the scent of lavender, it's so relaxing and calming. My husband and I work out now and are quite sore every day ( newbs) - so I always look forward to my epsom salt bath. It helps my muscles and the soreness. I usually keep 2-3 bags on hand to make sure I don't run out.
on April 26, 2016
I don't notice a difference using epson salt but I do enjoy the smell. Only three stars because I found out I can buy a same size of Dr. Teal's epson salt product at HEB for $4.99 and there's no waiting for shipment.