- Hardcover: 220 pages
- Publisher: Scribner's (1969)
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0006BZ4DQ
- Package Dimensions: 9 x 6.1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,636,909 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Religion, Revolution, and the Future Hardcover – 1969
|New from||Used from|
The theme of this book is the common, practical intent to rechristianize religion in terms of revolution and the future. Although Jurgen Moltmann's theology-of-hope is radically open to encounter with the many dynamic currents in the contemporary secular world, it is just as radically rooted in Christ and his resurrection.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?