Industrial Deals Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on July 21, 2016
I think that this is a good book for the 20-30 crowd. The chapter on relationships should be required reading for everyone. There is a lot of gold in that chapter not just the part about significant others but also about friends in general.

I think that the book tried to take on a little too much i.e. healthy eating, exercise, make-up advice, clothing advice, how to set up your home, giving parties, communication, career advice, recipes, etc. It might have been better if the focus was narrowed.
However, I have to acknowledge that I am not the target audience for this book and perhaps they prefer a more scattered approach.
I did enjoy the book. The parts that are good are very good. I like the tone of the book.
3 helpful votes
on February 1, 2014
I really love this book. I initially bought it because I love Daphne Oz on The Chew and thought it would be a fun book to have. It's about half cookbook, half life advice. I've made several of the recipes so far and they've all been great! My friends love her Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe. Her advice on building a healthy, joyful and put-together life is also great. She covers everything from dating and friendships to decorating and entertaining .I have since bought several copies to give as gifts - I think this is a great book for a young women who is just starting out in the "real world."
on January 23, 2014
There are so many good things about this book. It combines two of my favorite things: cooking/recipes and helpful tidbits. What more could a twenty something or girl of any age ask for? I'd recommend this book for women of all ages, but it really hits some highlights of things I'm thinking about as a newlywed twenty something. I'd highly recommend this book, and I will be using the bookmarks of my favorite parts to refer back to for refreshers or for the yummy recipes. I've already tried four recipes and so far they are amazing!
on June 5, 2013
I've watched Daphne on "The Chew" and just enjoy her enthusiasm and sense of humor. When I saw her on Dr. Oz's show, I thought my daughter-in-law who loves to cook might like her book. Well, it was love at first reading it for her. She said it was hard to put it down because it wasn't just another recipe book...it told a story that was interesting and motivating too. Thanks, Daphne, for writing such an excellent book in which you shared your personal life along with some awesome recipes. Hope to see another one by you in the near future. God bless.
on June 11, 2013
I enjoyed the book Relish! I thought it was very refreshing, and offered new perspective to life , choices & possibilities. It allows the reader to create his of her own Sanctuary; while encouraging the opportunity to relax & enjoy it!

I love how Daphne spoke to her viewers as if she was sitting within the same room with them!

Once I started reading, I could not put it down!
I am a huge cookbook fan! However, I was fascinating that this book had so much more to offer than just recipes ..........thumbs up!
on July 29, 2013
This book is not just a cookbook, but a "how to" book.

Thought she titled it Relish because it was going to be all about food. She explains the title and tries to get the reader to "relish" all the aspects of ones life rather then just getting through until the next day.

Appreciated all her hair and makeup tips and have been using coconut oil to cleanse my face since myy purchase.

Her recipes are healthfu but do require a trip to the grocery store or wholefoods to find the ingredients.

A very good and interesting read.

Thanks Daphne.
on December 14, 2013
This book is a bit of everything. Recipies, table dressing, organization. What a special young lady. It really doesn't make much sense but this book was so relaxing. I read the entire book - never put it down and it is a bit of a reference book. AGAIN, Daphne is a very special lady, so at peace with herself that she has a relaxing effect on others even through her book.

WOW, this is a great review and very true.

Maggie
on May 15, 2013
I bought this for the recipes but got so much more. It's as if Daphne read my mind and was talking directly to me. I imagine someone older may find less value in the advice but equally would enjoy the recipes. Her advice on everything from organizing your closet to finding your passions could not be any timelier as I near my 26th birthday. What a great role model and guide for all younger women. Well laid out and very thoughtful book without forcing any opinions or crazy diet or lifestyle changes on the reader. Fabulous book built around relishing great moments, great food, and a great life.
on November 18, 2013
Good but not what I was expecting. I enjoyed reading about her family and life tips but wanted more recipes.
on August 1, 2016
Daphne Oz is determined to make Americans eat healthier meals. This cookbook is filled with recipes to achieve this goal. Daphne has obviously spent much time and effort in creating her delicious and nutritious meals.