Reloadimizer 300 Blackout Case Cutting and Trimming Jig
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Complete jig with a clear acrylic finger guard, clear acrylic front shield depth stop and a built in adjustable leveler assembly which locks the jig in place to eliminate jig slippage from heavy finger pressure.
- Tapered cartridge case bed which matches the .223/5.56 case taper. This ensures a square, accurate and consistent cut every time with no wasted cartridge cases.
- Fits on a 2" Mini Table Top Cut-off or Chop Saw with no modification of the saw necessary. THE SAW IS NOT INCLUDED, but available on Amazon from Reloadimizer Co. LLC.
- Cartridge cases slide down the chute automatically with the insertion of a new uncut case. Finished cases slide out the end and fall into your bucket or collection bin.
- The jig can not be accidentally cut by the saw due to the included depth stop.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Reloadimizer Jig is used to convert military .223/5.56 caliber brass cases into 300 Blackout caliber cases. Complete with finger guard, leveler and depth stop/front shield. The required saw IS NOT included, but available on Amazon from Reloadimizer Co. LLC. This is a new improved design that eliminates the need for a stabilizer to keep the jig in position and allows the taper angle to be adjusted for perfect square cuts.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
.Also can be used for .300 Black out
I use the Harbour Freight Chop Saw.