Reloop Mixage Interface Edition DJ Controller w/ Audio Interface
- Professional DJ USB/MIDI controller
- Integrated 4 channel USB audio interface
- Optimized for Traktor, the world's leading mixing software
- USB bus powered
- Includes Traktor 2 LE
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The perfect introduction to digital mixing - based on the famous Digital Jockey series, Reloop presents two new compact controllers that do not accept a compromise when regarding quality and feeling. Clearly structured and well arranged, the DJ will know his twist – whether newbie or advanced. The feature set is ideally laid out for Traktor LE and offers all the important features for rocking the party crowd.
Top Customer Reviews
And if you have any questions leave a comment here on amazon or comment on the mixcloud page.
Well to be fair, Mixage also has few features, however, this are the essential tools in which you build your mix. Pair another Mixage, and you have a four-deck controller which works seamlessly with Traktor Pro 2; or you can pair it with a high-end mixer for professional effects.
- A little controller that looks very professional; get an additional pair and you have a 4 deck combo for your samplers.
- The knobs, crossfader, line faders, and buttons feels high-grade.
- Very easy to configure and customize with Traktor.
- Want a controller for fun, quick-straight-mixing, then this is your stuff.
- No EQ kills
- I would want a bigger jogwheels.
- The jogwheels are too sensitive for scratching.
- I would have wanted to see the jogwheels used for controlling the filter or FX than Vinyl emulation (EDM is the trend today, turntablism is a lost art).
- More inputs and outputs
This controller might work on VIP sessions, lounges, small clubs and bars, bedroom DJs and those who wanted a taste of computer DJing. This controller may not be for those looking for total Traktor integration (get a Traktor Kontrol S2/S4 or a Reloop Digital Jockey 3 ME) or big gigs and mega clubs.
I was hesitant in moving to MIDI controllers, but later I found out there are so many possibilities and creative things you can do with them than even the mightiest CDJs aren't able to do. I might be born in the year of the Vinyls and CDJs, but you have to move-on and embrace technology or you'll be left out. Don't be scared to reinvent yourself :)
So I would definitely recommend this controller for those budding young DJs and those Pros as well who just want to make a quick mix in their pads.
All in all a great value and a perfect introductory controller.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Sturdy knobs, easy to use, easy to learn. I recommend this for beginners, NOT for large audiences or events that require heavy output.Read more