Lyft Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on August 12, 2007
When I first received the item I was disappointed that the audio quality was fairly weak. The subwoofer was okay, but the main speakers really can't handle much sound.

Also, the photo and description are very deceiving when it comes to the "sleek, flat-panel left and right speakers, as well as the main unit, are wall mountable, enabling you to save valuable desk or shelf space."

I chose this thinking that I would be able to flush wall-mount very thin speakers and the main unit. What isn't revealed is there is a pretty chunky box hiding in the back of these units: these aren't flat panels, at all, really.

Lastly, I too, feel burned by the remanufactured quality. The remote control sensor went dead after about a year of use. The second biggest reason I purchased it was so I could control it via the remote while working out. Now it's next to worthless for me.
on March 28, 2007
You get what you pay for. It lasted less then one year,then the cd player quit working. Remanufactored should have been my warning.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.