- Amuple may pose a CHOKING HAZARD.
- Keep out of the reach of children. Not recommended for use by children under 12.
- Do not use if safety seals on carton are broken or missing.
- Avoid direct contact of the gel with your lips, gums and/or salivary flow. If irritation (such as redness, swelling, soreness) of the lips or gums occurs, discontinue use and consult a dentist.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If product contacts the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Avoid swallowing.
- If any problems or medical emergencies occur, contact your doctor.
- Do not wear trays while sleeping.
- Recommended usage is one 2-hour treatment. If more whitening is desired, repeat the 2-hour treatment in a week or a month. If oral irritation, tooth or gum sensitivity occurs, stop use and ask a dentist.
- Avoid getting whitening gel on clothes or other fabrics.
- On occasion, if stored at high temperatures, product will liquefy.
Relieves symptoms of diarrhea plus bloating, pressure and cramps, commonly referred to as gas.
Water (eau), Glycerin,Hydrogen Peroxide, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Carbomer, Aroma(flavor)Potassium Hydroxide,Menthol, Calcium Disodium EDTA,Sodium Saccharin
Apply Rembrandt® whitening gel to the upper and lower ComfyTray applicators.
Wear for 20 minutes, remove for 10 minutes and repeat, for 4 applications and a total time of 2 hours.
Enjoy your healthy-looking, white smile and maintain it with Rembrandt® toothpaste, rinse* and other Rembrandt® whitening products.
*available in U.S.A. only