Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rembrandt Deeply White Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste Winter Mint, 2.6-Ounce Packages (Pack of 3)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Water Sports

on December 13, 2011
I've used Rembrandt products for many many years now after my dentist recommended them. I first started with just their regular Rembrandt toothpaste. Then when they came out with the Intense Stain formula, I switched. I LOVE the Intense Stain. So for all of you who don't like the taste of the new D (deeply white) product, try the I (intense stain) product. Very minty taste which you'll love. I recently tried the new D product and I have to admit the taste reminds me of the denstist office. Its the peroxide that you taste, no mint at all! After the 1st time of brushing with it, because of the taste, I thought I'd just go back to the I product once I was done with the tube. However, I'm now about 1/3 way through the D tube and I can actually see the difference in my teeth. Especially around the gums, they are definately whiter! Also, every since I've used these products my dental visits have been wonderful! Even with my once a year cleaning, there's not that much for the dentist to do! I know that paying $7.00 for a tube of toothpaste can be a bit much. But if you visit the Rembrandt site, they usually have coupons you can print off. Of course I LOVE the Rembrandt products and will faithfully continue to use them. I'll probably even buy the D product next time, even though I don't like the taste, because how can you not when you see a difference in your teeth! And I'm sure eventually Rembrandt will find a way to make it taste better too. Just wanted to put an opinion out here from a long time user of the products! I believe you can't beat their products! But whatever you decide, just keep on smiling!
on August 24, 2011
EXCELLENT PRODUCT!!! Peroxide toothpaste so the tube appears to be only 1/3 full so it won't explode. It's not a rip-off. I have a plastic tube flattener so i can dispense effortlessly. You can buy them anywhere, even here on AMAZON. Now, on w/ the review... Whitening is gradual but noticeable. A former smoker, this product is definitely working & may work faster for those who don't have tobacco stains. What i like best was the unexpected brush to brush clean feeling. I brush when i wake up and when i go to bed. Sometimes in between but usually not. Since using this paste, I NEVER have film on my teeth. I highly recommend; like it better than any other paste I have ever used.
VINE VOICEon November 23, 2010
Size: Pack of 3|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
At first opening, the 2.6 ounce tube was already mostly devoid of product. After only a few days of use, increasing effort was required to squeeze the paste onto the toothbrush. Since very few consumers look at the weight of the product, placing very little product into a larger than required container borders on deceptive marketing.

Advertised as Wintergreen, there is very little mint flavor to this product. The taste is bland, bordering on unpleasant, and there is a gritty texture. These are probably good things, as there is a warning label cautioning users against swallowing this toothpaste due to the peroxide. (One shouldn't swallow toothpaste anyway, but a more pleasing flavor might have made that more likely.) In my opinion, children should not have access to this product under any circumstances.

As for the whitening: I noticed very little change in the short time I used this paste. Frankly, with the high cost of Rembrandt toothpaste, balanced against the very minor effectiveness, I will opt for treatments from my dentist.

I'm returning to my preferred brand of toothpaste: Tom's of Maine.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on September 13, 2011
I think I see some whitening, but I didn't get to use the product long enough to tell. What I am not happy with is the way it was packaged. Perhaps it had to be shipped via air because when I opened the box the tube looked like it was about to explode (air pressure). I twisted off the lid, expecting there to be some kind of seal over the tube opening (usually there is a tiny piece of foil over the opening when the box isn't sealed) so, as you can imagine, most of the toothpaste shot out of the tube like one of those spring toys in the fake peanut can. I think I got to use what was left about 10 times before the tube was empty. Good thing I got a discounted price!
on September 6, 2011
As I posted on one of the reviews before mine there is a very obvious statement on the back of the tube telling you that the active dental peroxide in the toothpaste releases oxygen and as a result will cause the tube to inflate and release air when opened. The net weight for this tube pretty low for the size of the tube compared to other toothpastes in similar tubes, but again you just have to read the box or tube and its quite clear. I can't say for sure how well this stuff works as I've only been using it for a few weeks now but I felt the need to clear up the previous reviewers complaints (as there are only 3 reviews so far for this product)
on July 27, 2013
I have been using this toothpaste for 6 years, along with the mouthwash. I get asked at least once a week if I recently whitened my teeth. This is the best toothpaste. It may be pricier then other toothpaste but this will make your teeth white. The taste is good and there is no after lingering taste. I have never used without the Rembrandt mouthwash so my recommendation is you need to use both for great results.
on March 7, 2014
My husband used this brand. Because of the oxygenarator or something in it, it may squirt out at you like a big geyser and become empty. He likes the toothpaste well, just have to be careful to release the "gas" as not to lose the content too fast.
on June 2, 2012
Possibly overrated. I am on week 3 and I do not see much change in my teeth. I really was hoping it would restore some enamel. For the up to $4.00 difference in price from Amazon to my national based pharmacy near by, purchase this here if you must try. The taste of the paste is minty, not God awful like previous comments stated but I have to agree that you can taste peroxide.
on February 21, 2013
I've always loved Rembrandt toothpaste and have -only- used it ever since a tube was given to me about 8 years ago. It really does work, has about three times the amount of flouride in it as regular toothpaste, and whitens teeth. I know some complain that dentists only recommend regular flouride toothpaste over whitening pastes, but because of the flouride (not to mention amount of it) in this stuff, it's totally okay to use.

I do admit, there were times I had to use other toothpastes, but they made my teeth go a bit more yellow and not as smooth (from the plaque).

This flavor is a bit more "powerful" than the regular mint. If I had a preference, I'd say I like the original mint a bit more (green tube). This taste reminds me of cheaper toothpastes, though it is more flavorful. The regular mint is more unique, even a bit more neutral, and has that "I just got back from the dentist" taste--which I personally love, although I know some hate it.

Definitely recommended. Getting these as a three pack is usually the best way to go, especially with free amazon shipping.

I should say: I religiously brush twice a day and floss with Reach floss that I get for a dollar at Walmart. I bleach every once in a while. Haven't needed anything major done at the dentist's office other than regular cleaning. NO cavities whatsoever.
on December 16, 2011
I have naturally thick teeth and Rembrandt is the only toothpaste that was actually able to lighten them up al little bit.

I've been using Rembrandt Deeply White for a couple of moths now and I decided to try the Winter Mint flavor too.

Although it does the same thing (you have the same tingly sensation) or at least I think it does, this one is much more liquid than the regular mint flavor.
I prefer the more solid one so will stick with it for now.

See 1 answered question