- File Size: 2065 KB
- Print Length: 323 pages
- Publisher: Jennifer Foor (March 27, 2014)
- Publication Date: March 27, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00JBJTH1E
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #524,068 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$11.99|
Save $9.00 (75%)
Remember Me: Kin Series Book 4 Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ash and Shayne were happy and in love. About to become parents to twins, yet have never made love. Shayne started by taking his brothers place, but as he watched Ash and the babies grow they feel in love. When tragedy struck recently after the twins were born Shayne was lost and wasn't sure how he and Ash would beat the odds, would his memories be enough?
- “The hell we can’t. She’s coming. Make sure you have pants on.”
- “You don’t have to chase me. I’m already yours.”
- “You know, I don’t care how long it takes. I’m goin’ to prove them all wrong. I’m goin’ to show our whole family, and Ash’s that I can be a good father. One day they’ll apologize for doubting me. You mark my words, cuz. I’m goin’ to be the best f*ck*n’ father those kids could ever have.”
- “You’ve got to have patience and faith. It’s the only way.”
- “At least if you tried and fail, you can look back and know that you didn’t give up.”
I love reading erotica, but I am so pleased that this book is more of a romance novel than a story filled with sex in almost every chapter. Shayne and Ash's relationship started out as friendship and then became romantic, so I thought the way this book was written was perfect. I read the first two books in this series, but not the third one. I think it's a must to read the first two, just so that you can really see how Shayne and Ash's relationship started. Remember Me is probably my favorite story out of this series. It is a must read!
Ashley and Shane seem to have their life on track when they are dealt a hefty blow. It cuts them at their knees and had me sobbing for Shane and what he was enduring. I felt his pain and helplessness.
When you reach rock bottom you either give up or fight. Well Shane did both. In the moment he decided to give up a small voice told him to fight. So he did.
I love how this came together
Most recent customer reviews
I was gifted a copy in exchange for an honest review.
Shayne finally devotes himself to raising his brothers unborn twin children as his own after he...Read more