Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,047 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,389 reviews
on July 2, 2017
Great movie and a family classic. Has history and entertainment all into one. The DVD showed up in great condition and has already been watched a few times.
on August 2, 2017
I have watched this movie several times. It is an excellent movie with superb acting and the thing above all that I like about it is the relationship of the black and white players after they learn to recognize each other as fellow human beings.
on August 17, 2017
This is one of my all time favorite movies and when it popped up as a suggestion, I just had to get it. I love Denzel Washington and he does a great job in this movie. Even if you are not a big sports fan, I would highly recommend this movie!
on November 29, 2016
I teach in a Master's Degree program and use this film to illustrate how small groups work toward a common goal. In addition to being a downright entertaining film, it is an excellent example of the roles individuals play when tasked with working together. It's a staple in my video library.
on March 7, 2017
a good movie to use when teaching leadership to business and industry folks.
on June 7, 2017
This is one of the best sports movies ever! I am not really into football but I do love a good sports story, no matter what sport. Definitely one of my all time favorites.
on May 18, 2017
Great Item fast shipping no issues at all!
on April 24, 2017
I love this movie! Service was great!
on September 16, 2017
Absolutely unbeatable movie. Great message, great story, great cast. I hadn't watched this movie in over 10 years, and it's amazing some of the depth that I see now as an adult compared to how I viewed this movie long ago.
on June 30, 2017