Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 4, 2017
I read the book Forgotten God: Reversing Our Tragic Neglect of the Holy Spirit before I knew about this interactive workbook. I ordered it, glanced at it, & lent it & the book to a friend, so I have not used it, yet. I can not imagine that it would not be helpful. If it aids anyone in gaining more understanding then they got from reading the book, then it will have met it's purpose. If I can add to this Review, or do another after using it, I surely will. Please, look for my review of the book, then you will understand my review of this.
on March 5, 2017
Very well written and easy for just about anyone to facilitate in a small group setting. Can be used along with the book but is just as good on its own in a group setting or to go through on your own. Each session offers challenging spiritual questions that lead to spiritual growth and self evaluation. Highly recommend!
on August 20, 2015
I was looking for material to teach on the Holy Spirit when I found this book by Francis Chan. My background helped me to understand that for a starting course on the Holy Spirit, this book would work well. I order the DVD and a workbook for a class of about 25 and we are to start shortly. The book covers plenty of scriptures with a balanced look at who the Holy Spirit is and why we need His work in our lives today. The goal of the book is to move a "natural" church to a "supernatural" church. Learning to allow the the Holy Spirit to do his work through the people of the church.
on September 20, 2016
For me, the study wouldn't be complete without the workbook. It takes you so much deeper. We're doing it as a group and it's wonderful!
on August 26, 2013
This guide was extremely helpful as I led discussion in a small group. My only caution is that to go through each question in group discussion would result in a very long group meeting. I would send a few questions before the meeting to "prime the pump" and usually send a few after discussion for people to mull over for the week.
on May 31, 2016
Currently doing this in combination with the DVD with our women's bible study group... although I agree 100% that it could stand alone. I greatly appreciate that the scriptures listed to look up are grouped together to streamline the search (i.e. if there are 20 passages to look up - all of the ones from one book are grouped together in the order they appear in the book before looking up verses in another book). Love it! I also really like the way the Francis Chan writes in such an understandable way... and we all know that understanding the Holy Spirit is not always an easy task! While I mentioned that I am doing this with a group of women, I feel like it would be great in a Men's study or a Mixed gender study. It's just a great subject for all points on the journey of faith whether you are a man or a woman.
on May 1, 2017
My ladies bible study group is really enjoying this bible study! And on a personal note, it has made me really delve into the Bible more to answer questions that I normally would never have thought of.
on September 27, 2017
Really deep into the Holy Spirit...at my level, at this time, possibly too deep. The workbook is intensive and makes one stop and really think about past things and present. I love the Holy Spirit and glad it is with in me.
on March 12, 2018
Super insightful- can not help but change
on January 9, 2017
This man presents scripturally based work for those searching for a deeper and more fulfilling and fruitful Christian walk.