Remington IPL6500QFB iLight Ultra Face & Body At-Home IPL Hair Removal System, Permanent Results w/ Powerful 24Jsper Flash- FDA Cleared for Women & Men
- Longer Lasting Permanent Results
- Up to 94 percent hair reduction in just 3 treatments. Intended for use only on light to medium skin tones
- The Most Effective at Home Hair Removal Device with nearly 2X better results in fewer treatments
- Professional Intense Pulsed Light Technology with a powerful 24 Joules per flash for greater reduction in fewer treatments
- FDA Cleared and Clinically Proven for use on Face and Body
- Includes Two Treatment Caps: Designed specifically for the face and body
- 65,000 Flashes; Time Between Flashes 3 Seconds (for Body Cap), 4 Seconds (for Facial Cap)
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Permanent Results with up to 94% Hair Reduction In Just 3 Treatments**
Unlike shaving and waxing, the iLIGHT system offers permanent hair reduction* using light energy to disable hair growth.
*Permanent hair reduction is defined as the long-term stable reduction in number of hairs regrowing when measured at 6, 9, and 12 months after the completion of a treatment regimen.
**Individual results vary. In clinical testing on the body, the upper quartile of treatment site averages 94.3% fewer hairs after just three treatments. On average, participants had 66% fewer hairs 12 months after just three treatments.
Nearly 2X Better Results In Fewer Treatments
The REMINGTON iLIGHT IPL devices deliver an average of 66% hair reduction, 12 months after just 3 treatments. This is two times more hair reduction than Tria Beauty and nearly two times more hair reduction than Gillette VENUS Silk-Expert Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Hair Removal System Powered by Braun.
Powerful 24 Joules Per Flash
The iLIGHT Pro system delivers a powerful flash providing greater hair reduction in fewer treatments^.
^Based on a 2017 test comparing the IPL6800 to the Tria LHR 4.0, Gillette VENUS Silk-Expert Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Hair Removal System Powered by Braun, Philips Lumea, Silk'n Flash&Go, Silk'n Glide and Illuminage Beauty Me.
Similar Technology Used by Professionals
The iLIGHT Ultra system uses Proprietary ProPulse Technology most similar to technology used by professional dermatologists, delivering permanent hair reduction at a fraction of the cost.
Skin Tone Tester
Added safety to ensure your skin tone is compatible with iLIGHT.
Skin Tone Tester
Skin Contact Sensor
Who Can Use the iLIGHT Ultra System?
- The iLIGHT system is an over-the-counter system intended for the removal of unwanted hair.
- The iLIGHT system has been tested through clinical trials to ensure effective, easy and comfortable treatments at home. It can also treat female facial hair on the cheeks, sideburns, chin, neck areas and above the lips. Do NOT use the iLIGHT Ultra device on or around the eyes, eyebrows or eyelashes.
- The iLIGHT system works best on medium to darker hair colors and will not work on light colored hair like white and grey. It is less effective on lighter hair colors like light blonde or red.
- Do not use the iLIGHT device on dark skin or over tattoos or dark spots on your skin.
- Refer to the Use and Care Guide for a complete list of contraindications and warnings.
FDA Cleared and Clinically Proven† for Face and Body
†FDA 510K clearance letter #K140631.
Meet our powerful hair removal system for permanent hair reduction that you can achieve in the comfort of our own Home. The Remington iLight Ultra Face & Body uses professional Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) technology. This system is FDA cleared and clinically proven to reveal your smooth, beautiful skin. To ensure comfortable at-Home use, we have 5 power levels and a skin tone tester to help determine if the device is safe for your skin. Permanent hair reduction is defined as the long-term stable reduction in number of hairs regrowing when measured at 6, 9, and 12 months after the completion of a treatment regimen. Individual results vary. In clinical testing on the body, the upper quartile of treatment site averages 94.3% fewer hairs after just three treatments. On average, participants had 66% fewer hairs 12 months after just three treatments. Based on a 2017 test comparing the iLight IPL6500 to Tria LHR 4.0, Gillette Venus Naked Skin, Philips Lumea, Silk'n Flash & Go, Silk'n Glide, and Illuminage Beauty Me Based on comparison of average hair reduction reported from Tria Beauty 4X Laser and Gillette Venus Silk Expert by Braun respective studies. FDA 510K clearance letter #K140631.
User Guide [PDF ]Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here. [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 9.5 x 8.5 inches; 4.12 Pounds
- Item model number : IPL6500QFB
- UPC : 074590544268
- Manufacturer : Remington Products
- ASIN : B01DITG9S6
Best Sellers Rank:
#162,940 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #93 in Light Hair Removal Devices
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.