Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on December 29, 2014
I love this hair dryer. Had the Braun Satin Hair when I lived in Europe and missed it when I came to the US. This is the perfect replacement. It is gentle to the hair, dries powerfully, has a cold bottom, and for me most importantly: has a metal filter at the back that prevents hairs to get into the fan. The filter is easy to clean (just wipe hairs off), no replacement filters needed.
on March 24, 2014
I bought this dryer because my hair was getting really bad with my old one, and I can tell this one is actually much better keeping my hair healthier, somehow it doesn't burn it that much. If i could go back I would buy another dryer with more power coz this one doesn't dry as fast as I would like to. Overall is pretty good for what you pay
on March 2, 2015
I bought it from BeautyHairOnlines. The product was damaged. It didn't work.
Also there were lots of blemishes on the body and the plug point was twisted. Please find attached photos.

When I tried to return the item, the seller (BeautyHairOnlines) asked me to pay for the return postage. NEVER in future will buy from BeautyHairOnlines.
review image review image review image review image
buenos
on November 13, 2013
Bought this in Feb. 2012 and I love it. Doesn't damage my hair too much, any heat does damage though, this just doesn't damage as fast. Leave my hair shiny and soft!
on July 25, 2015
Exactly what was advertised!!
on May 15, 2013
left my hair looking shiner, and softer after i flat ironed it. and i never sued a blow dryer on my hair before
on October 26, 2014
works awesome
on April 1, 2012
This hair dryer is easy to use and light to handle- It has the right settings for every kind of style
on March 20, 2012
The kids finally broke our last hair dryer.

This one has very nice switches and looks professional. We tossed the attachements as they really don't fit our hair styles but they felt like decent quality.

It has good adaptibility of the heat settings and it gets hot quickly and has a great amount of air movement.

The cordset has a quality feel to it (although it doesn't retract).

I expect it will last a good amount of time.

Update: It lasted about 1.5 years before a switch gave out. It worked well enough we replaced it with another Remington unit and are very happy with the newer model.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.