Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers also bought
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Achieve long-lasting hair removal and beautifully smooth skin with the Remington Deluxe Rechargeable Epilator. The superior coverage epilation system easily removes hair from the root in one pass, making epilation faster than ever! The perfect angle cap, detail light and pivoting head provide optimal coverage and catch even the shortest hairs. Also includes a massaging cap with Aloe Vera to soothe skin and a precision cap for face and detail areas.
• 40 tweezers
• 2 speeds; for coarse and fine hair
• Detail light; reveals the finest hairs
• Pivoting & flexible head adjusts to body contours
• Perfect Angle Cap to ensure optimal tweezing
• Precision Cap for face and detail areas
• Massaging Cap with Aloe Vera to soothe skin
• Removable head for easy cleaning
• Built-in grips
• Cleaning brush
• Power adaptor
• 2 year limited warranty
3 Simple steps to long-lasting silkiness:
1. Clean, exfoliate and dry skin prior to use.
2. Hold epilator at a 90 degree angle and your skin taut, using small circular steady motions gently glide the epilator over the skin against the direction of hair growth.
3. After epilation, apply a mild soothing cream or lotion to help with any irritation for smooth, silky skin!
Tip: Regularly exfoliate after epilation to reduce ingrown hairs.
Whether you need hair removal on your legs, arms or sensitive areas, you can have smooth and silky for up to 6 weeks*.
*Versus shaving with a razor
What is Epilation?
Epilation is the removal of hair from the root, for long lasting smooth skin, with the use of an electric tweezing system. Using an epilator, which removes hair from the roots, may cause reddening or irritation of the skin. This is a normal reaction that will quickly disappear.
Support: 1-800-392-6544 Email: email@example.com Mail: Spectrum Brands, Inc. PO Box 1, DeForest, WI 53532
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?