Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 50 reviews
on November 23, 2012
Pretty much just as advertised. They work, which is usually my primary concern when buying less expensive toys that are either electrical or battery powered. Nothing more disappointing then when a toy, especially a Christmas gift, doesn't work. But I tested these and they seem to function just great so I have no complaints.
on January 9, 2014
I like to be positive but there isn't much positive I can say about this game. I was so excited to give it to my son who LOVES remote control cars and has siblings that like to play with him. Unfortunately, one of the remotes wasn't working right out of the box with brand new batteries. After fiddling with it for a while, the up/down buttons would make the car spin in circles but that was it.

Also, the cars pop off the bumper bases very easily and, due to the internal wiring, are tricky to put back together.
on January 7, 2017
One of the cars will only go to the left. Took it apart and the inside is all rusty. The buttons would not push down to allow other directions. Took the second car apart and it looked completed different from the first on. No rust but the mother board in the two cars are completed different. And now I can't even return it. My grandchildren are very disappointed with their Christmas gift. As am I.
on May 15, 2016
Ordered two. The first order, the red car's wheel was stuck so the car twirled in circles. Returned and refunded. Second order, the back bumper sensor on the red car was snapped. Im going to try to repair, but not sure of the probability of success.

Besides that, they're really awesome and tons of fun. Takes 10 AAA batteries.
I purchased these Remote Control Battery Powered Bumper Cars for my 93 year old grandmother. She wanted to give them as a gift for her great grandchildren. When they unwrapped their presents they were so excited and ready to play. The batteries are not included, unfortunately, so you will have to provide those. It does take a lot of batteries too. You need them for both the car and the remote. The children had a lot of fun trying to crash into each other.
on January 7, 2015
These things are a riot! Our grandkids love to play with them. Heck I loved playing with them! We set them up on top of the glass living room table and try to knock each other off. They are surprisingly sturdy. Bullet proof! They light up according to how hard they bump: one to three lights on the front, along with funny little noises. The kids LOVE this part: the trick being to get all three to light up.

The remotes are fairly easy to work. Our grandkids are seven and four. The seven year old was able to negotiate it perfectly, and his brother was pretty good too. Much more fun and quality built than we thought they would be.
on October 17, 2015
This is a Christmas present so I haven't tried it. Can't really tell if it lives up to performance.
on November 24, 2016
One at does not work!
on September 14, 2014
My grandchildren 7-11 had fun with this but it wore out in less than a year even though they only used it when they periodically visited, . I think the antennas probably stopped transmitting. The antennas on the cars are somewhat flexible and thin and perhaps were bent too often and the inner wires cracked. No matter what we did, we could not get it to work. But they really liked these and the challenge. The cars do need a flat, smooth floor to work though. I would probably get it again for 7-10 yr olds.
on August 4, 2013
I gave this to my niece as a gift. She lives in another city but I heard that she had a barrel of unf playing with the cars with her cousins.