Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Moon In My Room Remote Control Wall Décor Night Light” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 42% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Moon In My Room Remote Control Wall Décor Night Light
|Price:||$28.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Authentically detailed 3-D lunar landscape.
- Automatic or manual function shows 12 main phases of the moon.
- MP3 download code included provides a guided tour of the moon.
- Auto shut off
- Hangs on wall
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Authentic detail with realistic moonscape.
Enjoy the shining beauty of the moon right at home with Uncle Milton's Moon in My Room. This realistic moon model hangs on your wall and lights up to show the different phases of the moon. Recommended for children ages six and older, Moon in My Room lets you experience the awe-inspiring sight of our moon at any time.
Built-in Lights Showcase the Moon's Phases
Uncle Milton's Moon in My Room features rows of lights that glow softly behind the detailed lunar surface. The lights are specially arranged to mimic the phases of the moon, going from a new moon to full moon and all the phases in between. Teach your child about the solar system while watching Moon in My Room show off the moon's progression from dark to light.
Included Remote for Easy Control
Included with Moon in My Room is an infrared remote that lets you control your moon model from across the room. The remote features buttons to turn the lights on or off, trigger each progression of the moon's phases sequentially, or set it to slowly cycle through each phase automatically.
Downloadable Moon Tour
Each Moon in My Room comes with a download code on the instruction sheet. Using this code, you can download an audio tour of the moon from UncleMilton.com. A perfect learning opportunity, you can watch your Moon in My Room cycle through its phases while listening to an informative tour of the lunar landscape.
Auto Shutoff Saves Battery Life
After 30 minutes without interruption, Moon in My Room will automatically shut off to save battery power. This lets you fall asleep to the soft glow of the moon, while conserving battery power to make sure Moon in my Room can be enjoyed for a long time.
Our testers found Moon in My Room to be both detailed and well made. The textured, domed surface was quite realistic and glowed nicely in a dim room. The included remote seems to be the only way to control the Moon unit, so it's important not to misplace it. If you do, however, replacements can be found on the Uncle Milton website.
What's in the Box
Moon unit, remote control, and instruction manual.
Moon in My Room
At a Glance:
- Features authentic lunar landscape
- Glowing lights reenact the phases of the moon
- Includes infrared remote control
- Auto shutoff to preserve battery life
- Easy to hang on a wall
- Six years and up
- Four AA batteries (not included)
- Two AAA batteries (not included)
- small Philips screwdriver
Top Customer Reviews
WHAT IT IS:
An accurately replicated version of one side of the moon that mounts to a wall and has several unique light and sound functions that realistically brings the moon to life. 3 x C batteries are needed for the moon’s lights and 2 AAA batteries are need for the remote. There is an outlet on the side of the moon for a power cord (not included).
WHY THIS MOON ROCKS:
- It’s bigger! The original Moon is 10” tall and 10” wide; SUPER MOON is 13” tall and 13” wide … the increased size makes it more prominent on the wall and generates more light.
- The rocky moon surface accurately replicated. The look and feel of the Moon’s surface is one of the reasons why this is one of my favorite Uncle Milton products.
- While the original Moon product allowed the user to manually display the moon’s phases, SUPER MOON can be programmed to mirror the exact phases by simply entering the current date on the wall-side of the Moon.
- The eclipse mode is what really makes SUPER MOON so cool. Orange lights under the sides of the moon project light toward the wall in a manner that realistically generate a “glowing Sun” behind the dark shadow of the Moon.
- Multi-purpose remote allows user to decide how they want to present their Moon … eclipse mode, accurate moon phase or any of the 12 moon phases.
- Another addition to SUPER MOON is sound: nighttime (crickets) sounds or the lunar landing. A switch on the back controls the volume.
- The 3-way (off and volume) switch, “+” and “-“ buttons (for adjusting the date) are on the back (wall) side of the moon and require the moon to be removed from the wall to operate. I wished this could have been on the side or through the remote.
- The sound effects could be better presented as they come across somewhat “screechy” (high-treble and “tinny” sounding).
Overall, SUPER MOON IN MY ROOM surpasses the quality of the original by being larger and having the ability of replicating the accurate moon phase. The biggest plus in my opinion is the addition of the eclipse mode because it adds a cool color alternative to the standard chalky-white light the moon generates. SUPER MOON IN MY ROOM is not only super cool; it’s also educational. If I didn’t have kids, this thing would definitely be hanging on my home office wall.
this product is probably more suitable for children.