RenGard RG-16 Cooking Digital Meat Probe Thermometer with Alarm and Stainless Steel Temperature Probe - Instant Read Barbecue Smoker Grill Oven Thermometer - Bring the flavor of deluxe recipes to you!
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PROFESSIONAL DESIGN – EASIER READINGS: No need to abuse your hands, neck, or eyes to read the grill’s temperature again and again. The larger and back-lit LCD screen fitted in the tabletop design allows you to note the internal states of meat with the ease. RenGard digital thermometer makes your cooking easier!
- PRESET AND MANUAL PROGRAMMING: Comes with predetermined meat temperature as per USDA guidelines for different types of meat, e.g. beef, pork, poultry, ham, fish, chicken, lamb, etc. While you also have the freedom to set your rules and temperature for different dishes and ways of cooking - barbecue, smoker, fryer, BBQ, oven...
- STEP-DOWN LONG WIRED PROBE TIP DESIGN: The step-down probe tip lets you ease the needle-like probe thermometer deeper into the meat. So you can read the different temperature states in the dense parts, which is the best indicator of the cooked (or raw) states of meat.
- ULTIMATE FREEDOM: Equipped with advanced features like PERSONALIZED ALARMS, COUNTDOWN and COUNT UP TIMERS, ROBUST BUILT and EXTENDED TEMPERATURE RANGE.
- CERTIFIED – YEARLONG WARRANTY: We got them CE CERTIFIED and ROHS & FDA APPROVED. And if that doesn’t get you excited, each RenGard RG-16 internal meat thermometer comes with a yearlong warranty, i.e. a total risk-free deal. Don’t go for our word, do your research, and confirm who the best is. Then, click that ‘Add to Cart’ button… But hurry, get yours before the stock lasts.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
RenGard RG-16 BBQ and Cooking Thermometer: Let’s redefine the easiest!
Grill. Meat. Beef. Pork. Poultry. …
Do you remember something other than the yummy dishes? The boring and never-ending barbecue or cooking procedure?
Gosh..! That’s torture for many. And the best part is to guess whether it’s the right time to take it off the grill. Is it still raw inside or about to burn or both?
Next, comes the expert advice – no raw nor burnt!
Terrifying!? Well, no more. Because RenGard’s all new – RG-16 Step-down probe BBQ Thermometer comes with the one and only motto – Cook like Mom & play like YOU.
With our advanced food thermometer, you can measure the interior temperature of the meat without any hassle. It helps you to maximize the nutritional value of your food as well as the taste (by complete cooking without burning the important nutrients). So your food qualifies the standards – TASTY AND HEALTHY (Mom’s food)!
Again, you do not need to stand next to the barbecue with your eyes fixed on the food (like your eyes are doing the real work, not the stove!). Nor do you need to make guesses based on the perfume, colors, astral signs, number of plates, or whatsoever. In short, you got your FREEDOM. You can do what interests you. No need to alarm your brain each next moment, there’s an alarm in your RenGard RG-16 Kitchen Thermometer which would ring whenever it’s the time. Just, be YOU (You).
NOW, I’M HUNGRY.
Digital Thermometer Specification
- Dimensions: 2.9 H x 2.6 W x 0.8 D inches (73 H x 65 W x 20 D mm)
- LCD Display Size: 1.3 H x 1.8 W inches (33 H x 46 W mm)
- Weight: 0.18 lbs. (82 g)
- Probe Length: 6 ½" food grade stainless probe
- Cable Length: 40" stainless steel mesh cable
- Temperature Range: 32°F to 482°F (0°C to 250°C)
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1.8˚F (±1˚C) from 32 to 212°F (0 to 100°C)
- Resolution: 1°
- Probe and Wire can withstand up to 716˚F (380˚C)
- Certifications: CE certified, RoHS, FDA approved probe
- Uses: BBQ, Oven, Smoker, Candy, Meat, Food
Try our cooking thermometer! We are sure you will enjoy it!