|Item Weight||5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 11 x 5 inches|
|Item model number||RFP|
|Size||Deluxe Starter Kit|
|Color||Old Linen 12|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Renaissance Chalk Furniture Paint Deluxe Starter Kit - 32oz Paint/8oz Clear Wax/4oz Dark Wax/2" Paint Brush/1.5" Wax Brush/1" Detail Wax Brush! - Old Linen (DSK)
|You Save:||$10.00 (11%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes a Quart of paint, 8oz Clear Wax, 4oz Dark Wax, 2" Paint Brush, 1.5" Wax Brush and a 1" Wax Detail Brush
- Over $20 savings compared to buying each item separately
- Everything you need for your project
- Specifically designed for furniture and cabinets
- Free Bonus Gifts included with your kit as well as tips and instructions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Deluxe Starter Kit includes everything you need for your project! You’ll receive a quart of the Renaissance Furniture Paint color of your choice, one high quality 2” Paint Brush, one 8oz Clear Wax, one 4oz Dark Wax, one 1.5” Wax Brush, a 1" chip brush, gloves, a wax cloth and detailed instructions on application and tips.
Renaissance Furniture Paint was designed with you, your family and the environment’s safety in mind. Made of only the highest quality ingredients, Renaissance has Zero VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds) and zero emissions. There is no CA Prop 65 warning on this can. This paint does not have the dangerous chemicals that require such a warning! All this with the incredible coverage that usually only takes one to two coats! It's an easy to apply, 100% acrylic coating in a chalky smooth finish with excellent hide and durability.
Versatile enough for distressed old world as well as high gloss contemporary styles, Renaissance is specifically designed for wood furniture and cabinets as well as an excellent choice for new or previously painted wallboard, plaster, interior masonry, metal or glass.
• Non Toxic
• Thick, even self-leveling coverage
• Dries in 20 minutes
• Durable finish that passes the fingernail scratch test
• Silky chalky finish that is smooth to the touch
• No surface prep required on a clean surface
• Virtually no odor
• Manufactured in the USA
• No sanding or priming required
HOW-TO VIDEOS, LIVE SUPPORT AND INSTRUCTIONS
You won't have to tackle that project alone.
• How-to videos for every type of project can be found on the manufacturer's website.
• Live online help offered through the manufacturer's fb page
• Instructions included with every quart or kit purchased
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Top Customer Reviews
Photos show beat up cabinet before, sink area after the first coat, and the same beat up cabinet after. I used three coats each of chalk paint and polyurethane. My average sized kitchen took about 2 quarts of chalk paint (buy 3 just in case!) and one of polyurethane.
Now let's talk about the customer service. From the onset I ordered a color that I thought was gray but wasn't (Everlasting). My coloration on my computer was wonky (check your phone to compare colors, and also check the sample pictures the seller posts for the colors). The seller found out my problem and contacted me to make it right. FIRST, they refunded me for the paint without requiring me to send anything back. SECOND, they altered the color of the swatch to more accurately depict the color I received and posted pics of my project as an example of the color. THIRD, they suggested the color I was actually looking for (Stone Castle) AND credited me for the purchase as a thank you for working with them on correcting the swatch of Everlasting. It was definitely above and beyond service from them.
I am thrilled with how it was all handled, and with how my project turned out with the Stone Castle paint. =)