|Item Weight||1.52 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||6.2 x 6.1 x 2 inches|
Renator M11-0660R Water Pressure Regulator Valve. Brass Lead-free Adjustable Water Pressure Reducer with Gauge for RV Camper, and Inlet Screened Filter
- Low Return Rate: 22% fewer returns than similar products
- Best Seller: #1 best seller in Hydraulic Valves
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2016 Improved Version. We have upgraded our brass regulator after examining other reviews; Our new lead-free regulator contains a more durable pressure gauge with oil to prevent friction of internal components, particularly low lead content, well under the lead free requirement, and comes with a 1 Year WARRANTY.
- Lead Free. This regulator was modified to contain lowest amount of lead of any regulator on the market. Each batch of regulators is tested to contain less than .13% lead, well under the NSF lead-free requirements of .25%. Email us for a copy of our testing certification.
- Regulator gauge contains oil to reduce friction of internal components and greatly increases the life of the product.
- Compatible with all U.S. water sources, including 3/4" garden hose threads and NH threads. Contact us for any compatibility questions by clicking on our store name, "Cartlee", and clicking on the ask a question button.
- Adjustable up to 160 PSI. Arrives with easy installation guide. Email us for an additional copy of the guide or quality control test.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
2016 Improved Version. We have upgraded our brass regulator after examining other reviews; Our new lead-free regulator contains a more durable pressure gauge with oil to prevent friction of internal components, particuarly low lead content, well under the lead free requirement. Additionally, the threading are tested to ensure U.S. compliant thread size and pitch. Our regulator is compatible with all U.S. water sources.
- Connect the female fitting on the adjustable water regulator directly to your water source's hose bib.
- Connect the female fitting on the water hose to the male fitting on the adjustable water regulator.
- Turn on the water supply in order to flush the water regulator and hose for one minute. Turn off the water supply.
- Connect the hose to your RV's water inlet, then turn on the water supply.
- Turn on all RV fixtures to allow any air to be flushed out of the RV plumbing - this includes turning on showers, faucets, and flushing toilets.
- Adjust the regulator screw (found at the top of the cap on the regulator) until it is set to the desired pressure reading. Ensure that all RV fixtures have been turned off while making adjustments to the regulator screw until you reach the desired pressure reading.
Renator - About Our Brand
Our Brand, Renator, was designed by a passionate traveler who loves RVs, the freedom they offer and the memorable experiences that they create. Realizing that there weren’t many long lasting and reliable water regulators out there, we worked on creating a product that fellow travellers would personally enjoy, with strict low-lead standards and high build quality.
Lead Free. This regulator was modified to contain particularly low lead levels. Each batch of regulators is tested to contain less than .13% lead, well under the NSF lead-free requirements of .25%.
Upgraded Pressure Gauge
Regulator gauge contains oil to reduce friction of internal components and greatly increases the life of the product.
Both female and male threading are tested to ensure U.S. compliant thread size and pitch.
Our regulator is compatible with all U.S. water sources, including 3/4" garden hose threads and NH threads.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I want to give a shout out to the manufacturer Cartlee. Let it be noted I never contacted the company about my issue. They contacted ME!. During the HOLIDAY'S!. Taking the time from their family to rectify the issue I was having and went out of their way to promptly get me up and going.
This is truly a quality product that I was very happy with until failure. It does what it's supposed to do and the fluid filled pressure gauge is a bonus.
In a perfect world everything you purchase would last forever but I know even quality products can have problems at times. What makes the difference between the have and the have not's is the customer service that follows your purchase. This product and the company is top shelf in my book and deserves the updated rating.
Purchased from Amazon in May and based upon reviews and description of product this seemed like the one to get for my needs.
First time I used it worked as advertised. Bumped it up to 50 psi and worked like a charm on the RV. This week, second time out, noticed leak at fitting behind commode third day into trip and had to turn water off to troubleshoot. YIKES! Thank goodness I bought one with a gauge. This thing was pegged at 90 psi. No wonder I had a leak and lucky didn't pop a line. Backed off regulator screw all the way and the lowest pressure I could get was 68 psi. Had high hopes but it's a shame it didn't last long.
INITIAL REVIEW (May 19, 2017): Gauge failed after first use. Water was only on for a few hours and then turned off. The next morning, I went to turn the water on and the gauge was registering 40 psi with no pressure. I turned the water on and the gauge registered 80 psi. It appears the zero Point moved to 40 psi. The pressure in the RV looks to be more like 40 psi. So, the regulator seems to be working but the gauge has failed. In addition, the paperwork that came with the regulator says it has a 1 year warranty, but, then disclaims just about any failure. Not even guaranteed to perform the function it was build and sold for. BEWARE!