|Item Weight||1.5 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||6.2 x 6.1 x 2 inches|
- Connect the female fitting on the adjustable water regulator directly to your water source's hose bib.
- Connect the female fitting on the water hose to the male fitting on the adjustable water regulator.
- Turn on the water supply in order to flush the water regulator and hose for one minute. Turn off the water supply.
- Connect the hose to your RV's water inlet, then turn on the water supply.
- Turn on all RV fixtures to allow any air to be flushed out of the RV plumbing - this includes turning on showers, faucets, and flushing toilets.
- Adjust the regulator screw (found at the top of the cap on the regulator) until it is set to the desired pressure reading. Ensure that all RV fixtures have been turned off while making adjustments to the regulator screw until you reach the desired pressure reading.
Renator - About Our Brand
Our Brand, Renator, was designed by a passionate traveler who loves RVs, the freedom they offer and the memorable experiences that they create. Realizing that there weren’t many long lasting and reliable water regulators out there, we worked on creating a product that fellow travellers would personally enjoy, with strict low-lead standards and high build quality.
Lead Free. This regulator was modified to contain particularly low lead levels. Each batch of regulators is tested to contain less than .13% lead, well under the NSF lead-free requirements of .25%.
Upgraded Pressure Gauge
Regulator gauge contains oil to reduce friction of internal components and greatly increases the life of the product.
Both female and male threading are tested to ensure U.S. compliant thread size and pitch.
Our regulator is compatible with all U.S. water sources, including 3/4" garden hose threads and NH threads.