|Item Weight||1.5 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||6.2 x 6.1 x 2 inches|
Renator M11-0660R Water Pressure Regulator Valve. Brass Lead-free Adjustable Water Pressure Reducer with Gauge for RV Camper, and Inlet Screened Filter
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 2016 Improved Version. We have upgraded our brass regulator after examining other reviews; Our new lead-free regulator contains a more durable pressure gauge with oil to prevent friction of internal components, particularly low lead content, well under the lead free requirement, and comes with a 1 Year WARRANTY.
- Lead Free. This regulator was modified to contain lowest amount of lead of any regulator on the market. Each batch of regulators is tested to contain less than .13% lead, well under the NSF lead-free requirements of .25%. Email us for a copy of our testing certification.
- Regulator gauge contains oil to reduce friction of internal components and greatly increases the life of the product.
- Compatible with all U.S. water sources, including 3/4" garden hose threads and NH threads. Contact us for any compatibility questions by clicking on our store name, "Cartlee", and clicking on the ask a question button.
- Adjustable up to 160 PSI. Arrives with easy installation guide. Email us for an additional copy of the guide or quality control test.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
2016 Improved Version. We have upgraded our brass regulator after examining other reviews; Our new lead-free regulator contains a more durable pressure gauge with oil to prevent friction of internal components, particuarly low lead content, well under the lead free requirement. Additionally, the threading are tested to ensure U.S. compliant thread size and pitch. Our regulator is compatible with all U.S. water sources.
- Connect the female fitting on the adjustable water regulator directly to your water source's hose bib.
- Connect the female fitting on the water hose to the male fitting on the adjustable water regulator.
- Turn on the water supply in order to flush the water regulator and hose for one minute. Turn off the water supply.
- Connect the hose to your RV's water inlet, then turn on the water supply.
- Turn on all RV fixtures to allow any air to be flushed out of the RV plumbing - this includes turning on showers, faucets, and flushing toilets.
- Adjust the regulator screw (found at the top of the cap on the regulator) until it is set to the desired pressure reading. Ensure that all RV fixtures have been turned off while making adjustments to the regulator screw until you reach the desired pressure reading.
Renator - About Our Brand
Our Brand, Renator, was designed by a passionate traveler who loves RVs, the freedom they offer and the memorable experiences that they create. Realizing that there weren’t many long lasting and reliable water regulators out there, we worked on creating a product that fellow travellers would personally enjoy, with strict low-lead standards and high build quality.
Lead Free. This regulator was modified to contain particularly low lead levels. Each batch of regulators is tested to contain less than .13% lead, well under the NSF lead-free requirements of .25%.
Upgraded Pressure Gauge
Regulator gauge contains oil to reduce friction of internal components and greatly increases the life of the product.
Both female and male threading are tested to ensure U.S. compliant thread size and pitch.
Our regulator is compatible with all U.S. water sources, including 3/4" garden hose threads and NH threads.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After reading this review, the seller wrote me and apologized for the defective produce. They offered to send a new regulator at no charge. I have received the new regulator and it seems to work just fine. That is what I call customer service. I have revised this rating to reflect their concern, and great customer service. Thanks!
I want to give a shout out to the manufacturer Cartlee. Let it be noted I never contacted the company about my issue. They contacted ME!. During the HOLIDAY'S!. Taking the time from their family to rectify the issue I was having and went out of their way to promptly get me up and going.
This is truly a quality product that I was very happy with until failure. It does what it's supposed to do and the fluid filled pressure gauge is a bonus.
In a perfect world everything you purchase would last forever but I know even quality products can have problems at times. What makes the difference between the have and the have not's is the customer service that follows your purchase. This product and the company is top shelf in my book and deserves the updated rating.
Purchased from Amazon in May and based upon reviews and description of product this seemed like the one to get for my needs.
First time I used it worked as advertised. Bumped it up to 50 psi and worked like a charm on the RV. This week, second time out, noticed leak at fitting behind commode third day into trip and had to turn water off to troubleshoot. YIKES! Thank goodness I bought one with a gauge. This thing was pegged at 90 psi. No wonder I had a leak and lucky didn't pop a line. Backed off regulator screw all the way and the lowest pressure I could get was 68 psi. Had high hopes but it's a shame it didn't last long.
Note that I have tremendous familiarity with items of this nature. Upon further review, I realized that the customer reviews only date back to about January 2017, which does not seem right for a product like this that likely doesn't need many model updates. Also, the manufacturer is quite unknown (vs. a more known manufacturer like WATTS). Finally, there appear to be several reviews that experienced similar issues to mine. I'd have to say that this product is not worth future consideration.