|Item Weight||1.5 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||6.2 x 6.1 x 2 inches|
Renator M11-0660R Water Pressure Regulator Valve. Brass Lead-free Adjustable Water Pressure Reducer with Gauge for RV Camper, and Inlet Screened Filter
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2016 Improved Version. We have upgraded our brass regulator after examining other reviews; Our new lead-free regulator contains a more durable pressure gauge with oil to prevent friction of internal components, particularly low lead content, well under the lead free requirement, and comes with a 1 Year WARRANTY.
- Lead Free. This regulator was modified to contain lowest amount of lead of any regulator on the market. Each batch of regulators is tested to contain less than .13% lead, well under the NSF lead-free requirements of .25%. Email us for a copy of our testing certification.
- Regulator gauge contains oil to reduce friction of internal components and greatly increases the life of the product.
- Compatible with all U.S. water sources, including 3/4" garden hose threads and NH threads. Contact us for any compatibility questions by clicking on our store name, "Cartlee", and clicking on the ask a question button.
- Adjustable up to 160 PSI. Arrives with easy installation guide. Email us for an additional copy of the guide or quality control test.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
2016 Improved Version. We have upgraded our brass regulator after examining other reviews; Our new lead-free regulator contains a more durable pressure gauge with oil to prevent friction of internal components, particuarly low lead content, well under the lead free requirement. Additionally, the threading are tested to ensure U.S. compliant thread size and pitch. Our regulator is compatible with all U.S. water sources.
- Connect the female fitting on the adjustable water regulator directly to your water source's hose bib.
- Connect the female fitting on the water hose to the male fitting on the adjustable water regulator.
- Turn on the water supply in order to flush the water regulator and hose for one minute. Turn off the water supply.
- Connect the hose to your RV's water inlet, then turn on the water supply.
- Turn on all RV fixtures to allow any air to be flushed out of the RV plumbing - this includes turning on showers, faucets, and flushing toilets.
- Adjust the regulator screw (found at the top of the cap on the regulator) until it is set to the desired pressure reading. Ensure that all RV fixtures have been turned off while making adjustments to the regulator screw until you reach the desired pressure reading.
Renator - About Our Brand
Our Brand, Renator, was designed by a passionate traveler who loves RVs, the freedom they offer and the memorable experiences that they create. Realizing that there weren’t many long lasting and reliable water regulators out there, we worked on creating a product that fellow travellers would personally enjoy, with strict low-lead standards and high build quality.
Lead Free. This regulator was modified to contain particularly low lead levels. Each batch of regulators is tested to contain less than .13% lead, well under the NSF lead-free requirements of .25%.
Upgraded Pressure Gauge
Regulator gauge contains oil to reduce friction of internal components and greatly increases the life of the product.
Both female and male threading are tested to ensure U.S. compliant thread size and pitch.
Our regulator is compatible with all U.S. water sources, including 3/4" garden hose threads and NH threads.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Recently, after visiting a campground in western Oregon, I carelessly left my very good (but now priced out of the market) pressure regulator behind, which quickly disappeared before the campground owner could retrieve it for me. I ordered this one for next-day delivery and was delighted to have it arrive on time in pristine condition. In the meantime I was using a cheap water pressure regulator which I purchased with my coach more than five years ago. The cheap regulator is effective at reducing the pressure but it dramatically limits water flow.
My first observation when unpacking this Renator M11-0660R Water Pressure Regulator was its weight. It's heavier than most competitive water pressure regulators with a gauge. The interior opening for water flow is also noticeably larger. Following the seller's instructions, I installed this regulator on my campground faucet, flushed it and then connected my potable water hose between this regulator and my RV. After running the faucets in my motorhome to get rid of any trapped air, I used a standard screwdriver to adjust the default 40 psi to 60 psi. Comparing the included oil-filled pressure gauge with the calibrated gauge that I use to initially test campground water pressure, I found this regulator's readings to be essentially the same.
This Renator M11-0660R Water Pressure Regulator has proven to be able to protect my RV's plastic plumbing from excessive water pressure without interfering with good water flow. It's solidly made, easy to use, remembers my pressure setting and doesn't leak. I'm looking forward to its continued good performance and appreciated receiving a message from the seller today offering assistance if I was not pleased. I am pleased thus far with my purchase.