Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on January 5, 2015
This is actually pretty good material (a slightly weighted feel to it compared to other cheapo stuff). It came on time and looks just like the picture (the red one). I think the people having trouble with size , may just be slightly bigger than what they think they are, because this seems true to size for me. So just make sure you order the size you really are instead of thinking I'll squeeze into that. I have absolutely no bad review about this and I was expecting to receive cheap as s@&! Clothing for what I paid . Don't get me wrong this isn't top quality but you get your moneys worth as long as you buy your correct size. :)
review image
33 comments| 197 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 29, 2015
For the price it is a good buy. I don't believe in spending much money for these novelty type items. Its not like they have to be real durable since you usually just wear them to bed. So the four stars is mostly because of the price. If I had paid more I would have expected much better quality. It has no support on top and no formed cups and therefore fits me very well because I am a 34 A minus, I purchased the medium/large because of the other reviews saying to order up. I am 5'9" 167 pounds - muscular and I wear a six on top and an 8-10 on the bottom. It covers down to the mid-pubic area and almost covers my buttocks. The garters are not high quality so I removed them and wear lace silicone topped fishnets with them. The thong barely covers my pubis which might look weird if you don't wax down there. Otherwise I would probably order something else from them.
on February 3, 2015
I recently purchased one from Love in H and it was TERRIBLE! They are selling knock offs! I purchased two of these months ago as one as a gift for my bride to be friend and one for me! The quality was so nice I ordered one for myself! They were $15.99 and she loved her and my boyfriend loves mine! Great quality and super comfy! The one I just got is gross! Doesn't look anythig like the picture! worse than Halloween costume fabric! I took pics of the knock off compared to the REAL one! Contact Amazin I was able to get a refund
on November 22, 2017
Surprised the boyfriend last night with this, and he loved it :). My only complaint is that I couldn't attach the straps at the bottom to my black stockings (bought separately btw). Very sexy.
on January 15, 2015
Fits perfect . and makes it a plus cuz it came with leggings too myHusband is gonna love it for our Late Valentines day together
when he comes home . i also so thrilled that it came in early as expected , id placed order 3rd of Jan, and its camed in within 2 weeks . at least . . so Excited to have our Valentines Day together n for hin to see this . Great material for price . i would recommand this dress to everyone that wears a 34-36b cup Fits perfect !
on December 13, 2014
Makes my boobs look flat, they are B size, so they are a little small. This just does not help their case. Husband didn't mind. He was drooling
on December 13, 2015
Ok got this expecting to excite the hubby keep in mind that the chest piece is set very broad so if you don't have massive cleavage you will have to rig the top like I did with a clothes pin and the garder straps are awkward it takes me like ten minutes to get them in place keep in mind I have experience they are awkward and he will wonder why you are in the bathroom for thirty minutes so needs a little help but over all it was a hit :p good quality looks the same as the picture but the thong is like a couple of strings sewn into one if that's what you're into lol but basically it's good quality just needs some love
on September 16, 2016
What can I say but this outfit is very sexy .. it fits beautifully !
I'm 5'4 , I weigh 137 pounds and I am a 38D and I got the medium / large and it fits beautifully .. not to mention my husband ABSOLUTELY LOVES IT and so will YOU !!!
It doesn't come with stockings, so you might want to get a pair ..
on December 10, 2015
The item I received was not what was pictured. It was a red shirt with very cheap lace on the top and bottom, the bow was oversized and black. Did not resemble the photo at all. Standing at 5'0" this hardly covered my stomach, and I have a short torso. I had even ordered the medium/large hoping it would be a tad bit longer. The lace on the back was cheap as well. Extremely disappointed. I recommend ordering directly from Fredericks next time.
on November 16, 2016
My wife looks really hot with this

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.