|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$19.99 - $24.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 95% BAMBOO / 4% SPANDEX
- Made in USA
- GO GREEN WITH THIS NATURAL BAMBOO FABRIC / EXPERIENCE THE EXTRA QUALITY & SOFTNESS
- Mini Dress / Tunic Top Style, Solid Color: Black, Beige, Navy, Blue, Fuchsia, Royal Blue, Pink, Grey, Indigo, Lavender, Rose, Magenta, Taupe, Ivory, Olive,
- Lightweight, Casual, Super Soft & Stretchy, Sleeveless Tank, Midi Dress, Pleated, A Line
- Available Size: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large, 3X-Large
- 100% Quality Guaranteed or 30 Day Return Policy
Customers who bought this item also bought
SOFT AS CASHMERE
Bamboo fabric is very soft, often described as feeling like cashmere. This is because the bamboo fiber itself is naturally round and smooth without any chemical treatment.
IRRITATION & ALLERGIC FREE
There are no sharp spurs in bamboo to irritate the skin so that it can be worn directly next to skin, even with many people who are allergic to other natural fibers such as hemp or wool.
This unique antibacterial quality is due to an antimicrobial bio-agent called “Bamboo Kun” which is found naturally in the fiber. This Kun makes bamboo a naturally antibacterial, antifungal and odor resistant fiber.
The bamboo plant is highly water absorbent. It is able to take in up to three times it is weight in water. The textile retains this ability to some extent, pulling the moisture away from the skin so that it can evaporate.
Bamboo fabric also has some insulating properties. This means that the fabric will help the wearer stay warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
As our world gets greener, bamboo is becoming more and more popular. It grows very quickly and is an easily renewable resource. It needs very little water to grow and has no natural pests. Even when the bamboo fabric is beyond usefulness, it is completely biodegradable in soil and decomposition process doesn’t cause any pollution to the environment.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01BI90OR0
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 4, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I am a little over 5'2'' and the dress (small) fit me perfectly. The material is a bit thin, but I wore a thick jacket over it in a decently packed room so I appreciated the light material.
nothing super tight about it, including the neck and arm holes, which is so nice. My only problem is that it's incredibly see-through and that it will cling to any undergarments you have on, so bras are pretty much always visible beneath it. It does make a great "lounging around the house" dress, though.