|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$18.76 - $39.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 3.5 from arch
- Platform measures approximately 0.25"
- Suede. Manmade sole.
- Shaft measures approximately 3-1/2" from arch.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Suede. Manmade sole. Shaft measures approximately 3-1/2" from arch. Heel high measures approximately 1-1/2". side zipper closure. 10" circumference
- Package Dimensions: 4 x 3 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00HZ4TML2
- Item model number: BEAUTY-03
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 21, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To begin with, I was looking for a pair of ankle booties to wear casually and also to work and found the Reneeze ankle Bootie to be the best among my search on amazon. But, after reading the reviews I was in a dilemma because of the smell problem mentioned in most of the reviews. However, I went ahead and ordered a pair of Coffee colored booties in size 7.5 on October 21st 2014 and it was delivered on October 24th 2014. I didn't find any kind of smell as mentioned by others. I was more than happy as I wasn't expecting it to be that good for the given price and the reviews. From the next day I wore it continuously the whole week and had no problems at all.
1. The fit is great
2. The color looks awesome
3. Very comfortable without any shoe bites
4. Goes well with jeans or dresses
5. Can be worn in colder months (October and November) with a pair of thick socks
6. The side zippers are of good quality
7. The heels look super cute in the wooden pattern
8. My boy friend always says they look super cute on me ;)
9. My sister in India has loved the booties just by looking at the pictures and has asked me to get a pair :)
It's been four months and even now I keep getting compliments for the ankle bootie. I have worn it in New York's colder months - October and November (with a pair of thick socks) and was super comfortable. Even now, it looks as good as a new pair of booties. Of course the booties are not meant for snow as they are made of suede.
I wouldn't consider this as cons rather I would say area of improvement --- I wish the booties were a tad bit tighter at the ankles so that they fit snugly. I don't think that's a major concern though.
The only problem I face is: I can wear it and walk around for hours comfortably but at times when I'm standing continuously for hours wearing the booties, I feel a little pain in the arch. I get that with most of my footwear. So. I can't count that as a negative remark for these booties in particular.
All in all, I love the ankle booties and would definitely buy different colors for summer and fall 2015.
For me these are a perfect pair of ankle booties for the price :)
Definitely going back & I won't order this boot or brand again.
In the end, I spent a bit more, but got similar booties in leather, that are more comfortable, with a solid heel, and designed by Carlos Santana.