Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Reneeze Women's Rose-1 Mid Calf Boot
Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lindsey Stirling

on December 8, 2013
I wore theses boots for a week. Loved them at first because of the price. Stitching unraveled, the soles split two inches across the pads of my foot. Very thin material and the soles are thin too, I can feel a rock when I step on it. They were too small to size but I figured they would stretch a bit. Now my feet get wet every time I wear them when it rains.....wet from the split in the bottom and wet from the thin fabric on the top. You get what you paid for I guess. I have never written a review before but had to with these...they were just too bad not to help others out.
on December 15, 2013
I took away one star because they weren't as warm as I was expecting. They are very comfortable though - the most comfortable "animal friendly" boots I've owned so far. I wear a women's size 8.5 in Vans, but ordered these boots in a size 9 and they fit perfect.
on December 15, 2013
I ordered this boot in beige and it is amazing! I've gotten so many compliments. For a plus it even looks like real uggs and it is for an amazing price. Shipping was pretty fast too. This is a must by. I hope to order more soon in black and chocolate colors!!!!
on December 1, 2013
In the first week of wear, the stitching came apart up the entire side of one boot. These aren't worth the trouble to return.
on December 30, 2013
I absolutely LOVED these boots until the heel seperated from one of the shoes so I had to only give it 3 stars. I was so sad because these were the first off these style after seeing everyone wear them the last few years, I had to try them myself and I fell in love. About a week later the heel on one of the shoes came apart and I had only worn them twice for a couple hours. I ended up using a hot glue gun to repair it and it seems like it will work I just hope it holds. If not for the shoe coming apart I would have given them 5 stars. Maybe I just got a bad one. I think next winter I may go with this same style in a higher quality brand because I do love them. These are a pretty tall boot and are so incredibly comfortable and they are cute to boot.
on January 6, 2014
I guess what can you expect when you buy a pair of snow boots for 20 dollars! They are very comfortable and super cute, but the first day I wore them the seams started coming apart on the top of the boot. They are very cheaply made. I would not recommend buying these if you want something that will last for more than a weekend trip to cold country!
on January 16, 2014
I ordered a size 7 (m) like it shows when you pick your size, but when they arrived they were a size 7 (W)...How do you even order a wide size!! I dont even wear a wide shoe ...but other than that, the boot is very comfortable. And cute!
on October 25, 2015
They fit great. I bought them in black, but I was not expecting the inside fur to be white. I still like them though.
on January 17, 2015