Lyft Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on April 6, 2014
when I purchased this DLC I though I was going for a full 9 mission campaign like inferno campaign, or at least 5 or 6 missions, but instead I was surprised that coldstrike boss died at the end of the 3rd mission, unlike inferno campaign were inferno were defeated and survived like 3 or 4 times which made the story very engaging and and addictive, not to mention that defeating inferno in the last mission was very very hard and you will have to progress through the levels and understand the character your playing with and their strategy in order to defeat him.
all in all you get 3 levels with an addition of enemies and some nice effects but thats about it, this is no close to a campaign, more like an add on.
so is it worth the 5$? well your the one who can answer this question for me renegades ops was one of the best games I have ever played and I am a heavy pc gamer and a very picky one, so for me it was worth it but I would have paid 10$ if they had a full 9 mission campaign like the original game.
on January 6, 2017
good
on June 17, 2013
It's in the base game deal...I paid redundant money...I want the more detailed information next...And the game is ofcoz OK...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.