Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 208 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 247 reviews
on April 17, 2012
This product cured my tapeworm nightmare.

I had been suffering for about a year and a half with unexplained symptoms that were diagnosed as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I had debilitating fatigue and I was constantly sick with vicious flus and infections (and I mean every other week I had a new illness no exaggeration). My digestion was horrible and I would suffer from intense bloating that would make my stomach jut out at least six inches and become rock hard. I was so sick I was forced to go on temporary disability. My fatigue was so bad I could barely do anything for myself and couldn't get out of bed or off the couch.I felt like I was dying. At the insistence of my Mom (who has always been concerned about me eating raw sushi) I got this parasite cleanse. I was willing to try anything even though I wasn't so convinced that I had parasites. Then I started reading about it and was shocked at how much my symptoms lined up parasite infection so I eagerly awaited my package.

For the first few days I felt nothing and started to wonder if it would do anything. Around day 4 and 5 I started to have horrible muscle cramps all over my body and headaches. I was even more incapacitated than usual and in a LOT of pain. I figured it was my good old "CFS" flaring up. Then my boyfriend pointed out after doing some research that some people reported these exact symptoms as a "die off" reaction. Parasites release toxins as they die and make you feel worse.I wondered if that could be what was happening.

***Fair Warning This Gets a Tad Graphic Going Forward***

A few days after (probably around day 8 or so) I was still having bad bloating so I did an enema. I almost died from shock. There was about a 6" long translucent worm looking thing in my toilet and big huge spirals of something clearly made of the same "material". I took a close up look to make sure that what I was seeing was actually real and yes, it absolutely was a tapeworm. It looked just like the pictures you would find of a tapeworm if you Google it. In total (it broke in pieces) there had to be at least a foot and half worth of it. I almost puked. I felt ill for the rest of the day but that night I noticed a marked improvement in my energy.

It has now been about two weeks and my condition has done a complete and total turn around. I'm no longer excessively fatigued and have started to resume my normal activities. My depression has cleared up. I haven't been sick or felt run down. A mysterious ache I used to have in my lungs every morning for YEARS is now gone (a lot of people diagnosed with CFS turn up positive for lung parasites). I'm in total shock about how much this helped me. After researching it, apparently a HUGE percentage of the population have parasites. I just had a particularly horrible one. I will definitely being doing this for the three months to make sure everything is dead and then once a year going forward. There are just so many possible sources of infection regardless of how sanitary you try to be (fresh produce, pets, going swimming, etc-) that it seems silly not to cleanse yourself regularly.

I recommend this to anyone. If you feel even remotely less than 100% it's worth a shot. Doctors will not catch this. They are not aware of it, and testing turns up constant false negatives because parasites don't necessarily leave your body especially if they are still alive. I tested negative for parasites right before a foot and half worth of tapeworm came out of me, so don't leave it up to doctors!!!
1717 comments| 579 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 23, 2014
Being an Iraq war veteran and an avid outdoors woman, I thought it may not be a bad idea to do a total cleansing. I never gave a thought to do a parasite cleanse until recently and actually didn't think it was really possible to do homeopathically. Let's just say, doing so was a total life changing experience.

I started doing online research for several months about the symptoms of internal parasites. Being at the mercy of the VA medical system, I realized that it was quite possible that a parasite infection could be overlooked, even though I did have a lingering skepticism. I figured why not? It won't hurt and at the very least it will give me a good cleansing.

If you choose to read on, be warned! It gets graphic-

First of all, the pills themselves are taken on an empty stomach and along with them is a tincture. The tincture is bitter, but if you shoot it down your your throat and swallow with a good swig of water, it's not really THAT bad. The instructions said to mix it with water, but I preferred this method. Either way was effective.

The first three days, I did the half dose. I started to get some loose stools but did not notice anything out of the ordinary. My body was getting used to the supplement.

Day three was when I doubled the dose (as directed) and that was when things started getting.....we'll say, interesting.
I passed large quantites of small, yellowish white objects of some sort that resembled rice. I THINK they were segments of some sort small tapeworm.

I continued having loose but regular stools. I was afraid to look at it, but I noticed that my energy surged! Maybe I was just used to being tired and achy all time or chalked it up to getting older, but now I felt like super woman! Another effect that I did not expect-clearer skin! My relentless battle with acne was starting to disappear. How wonderful! My sugar cravings and night snacking habits are gone. I have had a long struggled with iron deficiency anemia and now I suspect this was the reason. Could I have been harboring unwelcome "tenants" all this time?

Day 5- After taking a dose a hour before bedtime, I had a slight stomach discomfort, Nothing really debilitating, just a slight bloated feeling in my upper abdominal area. The next morning, I passed large number of liver flukes (flat worms that live in your liver!) and some other kind other 3 inch long nematode (worm) that I could not identifiy. ( a "pet" from iraq? Not sure) It was horrifying and satisifying at the same time. It feels good to get rid of unwelcome guests! I'm not done with cleanse yet but I will DEFINITELY be continuing until completed! (FYI: 2 boxes are needed for the entire process) I will give an update later when I am completed about how I feel, but so far the results are effective.

My husband is a Marine Infantry Veteran who has has been all over the world, including Panama. He has been diagnosed with a fatty liver and and MRI has shown streaks of unknown deposits on his liver. Perhaps it is liver flukes taking residence in his body? I told him about this cleanse, and then it did not take much convincing for him to try it also. I ordered him a box and he is anxious and (and a scared) to find out what kind of parasites could be inside him as well. I honestly did not expect to have liver flukes but since I had them there's a great chance that he does as well. I will also give an update on his outcome as well, once his treatment is underway.

If you are a military veteran who has ever been deployed, it behooves you to try this!

6/7/14 UPDATE as promised: My husband's paragone treatment is now well underway and reports passing liver flukes as well. (He describes that the tincture tastes like "cheap whiskey"...I wouldn't know) As disgusting as it sounds, (sorry!) he took a sample to his doctor. Yes indeed! It was confirmed he had passed liver flukes by a pathology examination. Some of them were nearly the size of a quarter! While it may be too early to confirm whether or not this was in fact in correlation to his fatty liver, he does report feeling more energy and has started to lose stubborn weight around the abdomen. This wasn't a scientific study (Nor do I claim it to be) but his primary care doctor was still very intrigued.

As for me, my treatment is done and I've never felt better. I think it may be wise to do another cleasing this time next year for both of us. This is all the proof we need! One more thing-My only complaint is the amount of tincture included. There never seems to be quite enough, but if you run out, just continue taking the pills. The pills will still work just as effectively if you took all the doses as recommended.
33 comments| 324 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 17, 2017
I think I noticed some small worms in my stool after using this, so I suppose it does when it says it will. I would recommend daily coffee enemas, diatomaceous earth, low carbohydrate diet, and supplemental minerals as adjuncts to Parasmart, though. You'll see much bigger guys come out that way. I also think you need to take a week break, then start the 15 day program again to kill the new hatchlings. As a side note, I'm not entirely convinced that it's a good thing to remove all intestinal worms...I suspect at least some of them are symbiotic. But perhaps with a stressful and high-sugar/refined food diet, there will be an overgrowth of worms. Anyway, I didn't feel any difference in my intestinal health or energy levels or anything else after taking this.
on January 30, 2017
User pleased with the combination of this course, some supplement changes, and lifestyle adjustments. Purchased to limit any lingering possible immune effects from travel overseas.
on November 12, 2013
Seems to work fine. I felt better after the 30 days with more energy. This is very gentle on the body systems. In fact really did not know I was taking it.
on October 5, 2016
Very efficient product. I recommend it.
on May 17, 2016
I'd like to thing this worked. I usually use this after I get back from China.
on January 2, 2015
This will clean you out! I highly recommend taking a very potent probiotic blend.
on September 5, 2014
Tastes like...crap. No way to get around it. My chiropractor suggested it, as an overall health thing so I'm trying it. God the taste is awful. But I feel pretty good.
on August 4, 2016
I felt a whole lot better after doing this.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.