Top positive review
579 people found this helpful
My "CFS" disappeared after using this
on April 17, 2012
This product cured my tapeworm nightmare.
I had been suffering for about a year and a half with unexplained symptoms that were diagnosed as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I had debilitating fatigue and I was constantly sick with vicious flus and infections (and I mean every other week I had a new illness no exaggeration). My digestion was horrible and I would suffer from intense bloating that would make my stomach jut out at least six inches and become rock hard. I was so sick I was forced to go on temporary disability. My fatigue was so bad I could barely do anything for myself and couldn't get out of bed or off the couch.I felt like I was dying. At the insistence of my Mom (who has always been concerned about me eating raw sushi) I got this parasite cleanse. I was willing to try anything even though I wasn't so convinced that I had parasites. Then I started reading about it and was shocked at how much my symptoms lined up parasite infection so I eagerly awaited my package.
For the first few days I felt nothing and started to wonder if it would do anything. Around day 4 and 5 I started to have horrible muscle cramps all over my body and headaches. I was even more incapacitated than usual and in a LOT of pain. I figured it was my good old "CFS" flaring up. Then my boyfriend pointed out after doing some research that some people reported these exact symptoms as a "die off" reaction. Parasites release toxins as they die and make you feel worse.I wondered if that could be what was happening.
***Fair Warning This Gets a Tad Graphic Going Forward***
A few days after (probably around day 8 or so) I was still having bad bloating so I did an enema. I almost died from shock. There was about a 6" long translucent worm looking thing in my toilet and big huge spirals of something clearly made of the same "material". I took a close up look to make sure that what I was seeing was actually real and yes, it absolutely was a tapeworm. It looked just like the pictures you would find of a tapeworm if you Google it. In total (it broke in pieces) there had to be at least a foot and half worth of it. I almost puked. I felt ill for the rest of the day but that night I noticed a marked improvement in my energy.
It has now been about two weeks and my condition has done a complete and total turn around. I'm no longer excessively fatigued and have started to resume my normal activities. My depression has cleared up. I haven't been sick or felt run down. A mysterious ache I used to have in my lungs every morning for YEARS is now gone (a lot of people diagnosed with CFS turn up positive for lung parasites). I'm in total shock about how much this helped me. After researching it, apparently a HUGE percentage of the population have parasites. I just had a particularly horrible one. I will definitely being doing this for the three months to make sure everything is dead and then once a year going forward. There are just so many possible sources of infection regardless of how sanitary you try to be (fresh produce, pets, going swimming, etc-) that it seems silly not to cleanse yourself regularly.
I recommend this to anyone. If you feel even remotely less than 100% it's worth a shot. Doctors will not catch this. They are not aware of it, and testing turns up constant false negatives because parasites don't necessarily leave your body especially if they are still alive. I tested negative for parasites right before a foot and half worth of tapeworm came out of me, so don't leave it up to doctors!!!