Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Renew Life Total Body Rapid Cleanse
Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEM Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums

Size: 1|Change

on January 5, 2012
Some of you people are a trip. If you're knocking this product because it made you use the restroom, feel tired, nauseous, or have other detox symptoms then you shouldn't have purchased it in the first place.

Any cleanse or detox program is designed to stir up the toxins in your system and encourage your body to eliminate those toxins. The process of cleansing or detoxing is not supposed to be all fun and giggles. Forgive me here but toxins are toxic. By stirring them up in our body, our systems will respond though chills, headaches, sore muscles, tiredness, maybe breakouts, etc. Going through the uncomfortable stuff in the present is what ultimately allows us to lead longer, healthier lives. Before buying any product (especially one that you will ingest) do research! If you do the research you will learn what is normal and what is not. It will also help you to "stomach" the uncomfortable normal stuff if you know it's normal.

I've done several types of cleanses and fast on occasions. I don't think it matters what kind of shape you're in - we all need to give our bodies a break now and then. Modern society (ie. foods we eat, stress levels, polluted environments)is far far different from what our bodies were designed for. Our bodies have adapted well but we should respect and take care of them through fasting and cleansing.

As for the product itself, I found it to be a very mild cleanse. As it's only a 7 day cleanse that's all I could have expected it to be. Like a lot of things in life, the longer and deeper you go the better it gets. I'd be interested in trying some of the other programs this company offers.
1313 comments| 413 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 5, 2012
just stay near a bathroom, ok? but totally worth it. i didn't have any pain or sick feeling just more energy and an empty clean feel... worth it!!
on May 22, 2008
There is no way that this product doesn't work as others have mentioned.
I followed the instructions and was cleansed quickly. There was one trick that I had to implement and that was with the fiber powder. It takes a higher solubility than cool tap water. I made the water 120 F and it disolved while stiring. Drink a lot of water and avoid orange juice or oranges because it intinsifies the cleanse... if you get what I mean. Day three you may want to occur over the weekend. Good product best of luck.
22 comments| 157 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 17, 2013
This was my first cleanse of this type. I've done the Ultimate Cleanse and juice cleanses before, as well as a water fast.

Another reviewer suggested starting this on a Thursday as Day 3 and 4 are heavy bathroom days. I followed this protocol along with taking OilSmart, FiberSmart, and 50 Billion Probiotic as recommended by Renew Life. My diet is consistent with the diet plan provided, thus no change.

Day 1: No change.
Day 2: Noticeable difference in BM, nothing too crazy. (Bloating and minor gas)
Day 3: Peak day of elimination overall. Several bathroom trips. (Minor cramping and gas)
Day 4: Very little movement, reduced fiber powered as recommended by Renew Life. Stayed with one dose of powered for the duration.
Day 5: Second biggest elimination day. Noticeable difference in complexion and energy level increase. (Minor cramping)
Day 6: Three movements, energy and stamina increase.
Day 7: Three movements, energy and stamina increase. Noticeable improvement to complexion and breath.

I would highly recommend this. I've always suffered from constipation, it's been over a week and my energy levels have not decreased, I'm sleeping better and shorter, and elimination is consistent. I've started the Liver Detox and Total Body Cleanse as I still felt more could be done.

Follow the instructions, by far the easiest cleanse I've tried.
on April 9, 2014
the words RAPID CLEANSE aren't taken lightly to describe this product. It seriously got me and my stomach to share some good times together at the restroom. totally worth it. good for cleaning up the intestines and losing weight fast.
on June 7, 2014
I took this product and felt it working within 15 min. It works, just too fast for me! The third day was... Rapid and uncontrollable. Don't trust a fart while using this. I have taken Renew Life first cleanse and had great results, slower and more trustworthy. I gave it 3 stars because I believe it works, maybe a little well for me.
55 comments| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 28, 2013
No bubble guts, just clean. I could have done this even while working 12 hr days and I felt great afterwards.
on March 3, 2013
I LOVE this product! I felt so much better and lost 5 pounds in 1 week. Its very gentle but it is a body cleanse so I was droggy for 1 day. But i love it and i will be using it again!!!
on July 22, 2015
My go-to detox supplement! I always feel amazing during and after using it. It always seems to help shed a couple of pounds as well. I'm not ever really concerned about the weight loss, I just feel good knowing I'm ridding myself of the toxins that we are always exposed to on a daily basis. When a product helps you feel better, look better, and sleep better...I'll always come back for it.
on March 26, 2016
This cleanse will KICK YOUR BUTT!! and in a good way. If you want to lose a few pounds fast and improve your overall health, but don't want to commit to a long cleanse, then this is the cleanse for you!! This cleanse is very intense though and I highly recommend that you remember to drink ALOT of water with this product.