Organic HEMP SEED OIL Facial Moisturizer by Renewalize in LARGE 4 OZ. DARK GLASS BOTTLE | 100% Pure Cold Pressed and Unrefined | Great Daily Skin Moisturizer for Acne Prone Skin , Will Not Clog Pores
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NUTRIENT RICH: USDA Certified Organic by CCOF Cold Pressed and Unrefined to retain the highest amount of nutrients possible. GMO-Free, Hexane Free, Cruelty Free. Rich in Vitamins A B1 B2 B3 B6 C D E. They are packed with minerals such as potassium magnesium iron zinc and calcium. High in essential fatty acids Omega 6 and omega 3 hemp oil can be used to counteract aging skin. Recommended for acne oily skin combination skin dry skin mature aging skin eczema psoriasis.
- NON-COMEDOGENIC: Although noncomedogenic hemp seed oil can be used for almost all skin types it works especially well for those with oily acne prone skin. It has a comedogenic rating of zero to help prevent break outs from clogged pores. With a high Linoleic acid content it helps to keep the sebum levels balanced. May be used as a daily facial moisturizer, face cleanser, cleansing oil, oil balancing and makeup remover. Helps to wash away sebum that blocks pores.
- PACKAGING: Packaged in 4 oz dark amber glass bottle for longevity. Protects light sensitive oils from oxidation and spoilage. Unlike plastic containers glass will not leach chemicals into the oil. Expiration date printed on the bottom of every bottle.
- SAFE: Cold pressed from the seeds of industrialized hemp it does not contain tetrahydrocannabinol THC the psychoactive ingredient of its close cousin marijuana. Legally grown by Canadian farmers. The Renewalize Hemp Seed Oil is for topical use only. It is not for internal consumption.
- GUARANTEED: 1 Year Risk Free Money Back Guarantee. We want you to be ecstatic with your new purchase. ------ Renewalize Hemp Seed Oil is THE BEST NATURAL SKIN MOISTURIZER FOR OILY SKIN
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
WHAT IS THE OIL CLEANSING METHOD?
The oil cleansing method is a simple skin care routine that uses natural oils, such as sunflower seed oil, to dissolve the hardened oil that our skin produces. A mixture of both hemp seed oil and castor oil, can cleanse the pores of dirt and bacteria naturally, while replacing these dirty oils with beneficial ones that protect and nourish the skin. Through consistent use, the oil cleansing method can help with mild to moderate acne by providing the necessary hydration to keep the skin from over-compensating in oil production.
Antiaging Skincare Moisturizers
The skin, the largest organ in your body, produces oil naturally to help lubricate, protect, heal and moisturize. When functioning properly, the result will be a clear, glowing and supple skin. Many commercial beauty skincare products strip the natural oils out of the skin. The skin thereby overcompensates by creating more oil, which leads to clogged pores and acne. This leads to an endless cycle of being tight and dry followed by the inevitable oil slick. The Oil Cleansing Method stops the madness by balancing the oil production that leads to breakouts.
Hemp seed oil has many properties that are essential to your skin’s health. The oil is high in vitamin E, an antioxidant, good for fighting off free radicals and reducing wrinkles for younger looking skin. Its anti-inflammatory moisturizing properties helps to soothe minor skin irritations and blemishes, caused by acne.
Along with this oil cleansing method, a healthy diet, exercise and drinking plenty of water (8 glasses a day) will help to remove the toxins from within.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE OIL CLEANSING METHOD
We recommend combining the Hemp Seed Oil with Castor Oil in the following blends, depending upon your skin type. Castor oil is naturally astringent, which helps to pull the impurities from the skin, thus making the pores appear smaller. The hemp seed oil has a comedogenic rating of zero, to prevent clogging of the pores and to keep the sebum levels balanced.
- For Oily Skin: A blend of 30% castor oil to 70% hemp seed oil.
- For Combination or Balanced Skin: A blend of 25% castor oil to 75% hemp seed oil.
- For Dry Skin: A blend of 10% castor oil to 90% hemp seed oil.
Add about 3 to 5 drops of the combined oils onto the finger tips and massage gently into the skin on your face in a circular motion for at least two minutes. This will also remove make-up as well. To deep clean the pores, leave the oil on for up to 10 minutes.
Use hot water to soak a clean washcloth and wring it dry before placing it over your face for about a minute. This will create steam to help remove the oils and impurities in the skin. Repeat with the other side of the washcloth and then gently wipe the face to clean the skin. You may apply another few drops of hemp seed oil to use as a daily skin moisturizer.
The adjustment period is usually about a week, when the skin may get worse, which is a detox reaction as impurities are pulled from the skin. After that the skin will gradually improve and by 3 to 4 weeks, you will start to see no excess oil, no dry skin or acne.
Which Facial Moisturizer is Right For You?
Hemp Seed Oil
• USDA Certified Organic
• Unrefined and Cold Pressed - Oleic 10, Linoleic 52
• For Acne, Dry, Mature, Combination Skin
• Organic, Refined and Cold Pressed - Oleic 29, Linoleic 55
• For Acne, Dry, Normal, Mature and Combination Skin
• Refined and Expeller Pressed - Highest level of Linoleic Acid - Oleic 7, Linoleic 72
• For Acne and Combination Skin
Use With Renewalize Castor Oil for Best Results
Renewalize Organic Castor Oil
- USDA Certified Organic
- Unrefined and Cold Pressed
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I store this in my bathroom- not in the fridge as one is supposed to do with Hemp seed oil. Mine lasted a year and a half before it started to crust at the top and I had to toss it (the smell was also off). :) Excellent shelf life.
**I accidentally threw away the free sponge it came with >< I thought it was a sponge to absorb any leaking oil (silly me)!
I wish a little paper was included with it describing what it was haha but you know what? it was free, and I should've paid more attention to the description.
Anyways, 5/5! Excellent seller and product!
I wanted to give this four stars, but my second purchase of this product has me skeptical. The consistency is way more thin, the color is lighter, and the smell is just different. Somehow I think I got either a bad batch or a diluted version. I'm going to try it out for a bit and see if it's still a quality product or a dud.
There is a slight smell but it's a very natural "earthy" smell. I personally don't mind it at all.