Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Battery 12 Volt 100Ah for RV, Solar Marine and Off-grid Applications, Gray
Enhance your purchase
|Vehicle Service Type||Trailer|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lead-Acid, AGM|
|Product Dimensions||13.1 x 6.9 x 8.6 inches; 63.9 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Maintenance Free: Manufactured with thick absorbent glass mat (AGM) separators and advanced valve regulated technology, Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Batteries save you from acid leakage and frequent maintenance
- Excellent Discharge Performance: Proprietary quinary alloy plates and specially treated plate grids enable low internal resistance and high discharge currents of up to 10 times the battery rated capacity
- Long Shelf Life: Made of high purity materials, Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Batteries reduce the monthly self-discharge rate below 3% at 77℉ (25℃), which is 5 times lower than their flooded counterparts
- Wide Operation Temperature Range: Improved electrolyte formula ensures stable battery capacity and outstanding discharge performance at low temperatures below 32℉ (0℃)
- NOTE: We highly recommend installing the battery upright. It is allowed to install the battery on its side only if there are special reasons for doing so. DO NOT install the battery upside down.
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Capacity: 100Ah@10hr-rate to 10.5V @25℃/77℉
- Float Charging Voltage: 13.5V~13.8V (25℃/77℉)
- Cycle Use Voltage: 14.4V~14.8V (25℃ / 77℉) Temperature Compensation: -24mV/℃
- Equalization Voltage: 14.4V~14.8V (25℃ / 77℉)
- Recommended Terminal Torque: 109.8 inch·lb / 12.4 N·m
- Max Discharge Current: 1100A (5 seconds)
- Max Charge Current: 30A
- Normal Operating Temperature: 77℉±5.4℉
- Operating Temperature Range
Discharge: 5℉~122℉ / -15℃~50℃
Charge: 5℉~104℉ / -15℃~40℃
Renogy Deep Cycle AGM Battery
12 Volt 100Ah
Renogy's deep cycle AGM batteries were specifically designed for solar energy storage applications. Leak-proof, spill-proof and ultimately maintenance free, Renogy's AGM line is the ideal candidate for a battery meeting high quality performance. Whether it's for daily use or backup power, the Renogy AGM battery is right for you.
- Terminal: M8 x 1.25 x 20 mm
- Container Material: ABS
- Internal Resistance: Approx. 5.0mΩ
- Self Discharge Rate: ≤3% per month at 25℃ / 77℉
- Package includes: Renogy 12 Volt 100Ah Deep Cycle AGM Battery x 1
|100AH AGM Battery||200AH AGM Battery||100AH Gel Battery||200Ah GEL Battery||100Ah Smart Lithium-Iron Phosphate||170Ah Lithium-Iron Phosphate|
|Maximum Continuous Charging Current||30A||60A||30A||60A||50A||85A|
|Operating Temperature Range||Discharge:5℉~122℉ / -15℃~50℃; Charge: 5℉~104℉ / -15℃~40℃||Discharge: -4℉~140℉ ; Charge: 32℉~122℉||Discharge: -4℉~140℉ ; Charge: 32℉~122℉||Discharge: -4℉~140℉ ; Charge: 32℉~122℉||Discharge: -4℉~140°F ; Charge: 32℉~131°F||Discharge: -4℉~140°F ; Charge: 32℉~113°F|
|Terminal||M8 x 1.25 x 20 mm||M8||M8||M8||M8||M12|
|Communication Port||-||-||-||-||RJ45 (RS485 Protocol)||-|
|Weight||63.9 lbs||127.9lbs||63.9 lbs||127.9 lbs||26 lbs||48.5 lbs|
|Dimension||13.1 x 6.9 x 8.6 inch / 332 x 175 x 219 mm||20.6 x 9.4 x 8.8 inch||12.9 x 6.8 x 8.7 inch||20.6 x 9.4 x 8.8 inch||11.4 x 6.8 x 7.4 inch||13.7 x 6.1 x 10.6 inch|
|500A Battery Monitor||50A DC-DC On-Board Battery Charger with MPPT||12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter||12V DC to 120V AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter Charger||Wanderer Li 30A 12V PWM Negative Ground Charge Controller||Rover Elite 20A MPPT Solar Charge Controller|
|Details||This 500A Battery Monitor is able to monitor the amperage flowing out of the battery bank & Measure currents up to 500 amps. Voltage, current, consumed power & battery capacity are all accurately measured & displayed on the LCD screen in real- time.||DCC50S DC to DC MPPT on-board Battery Charger is a multi-stage, multi-input battery charger can charge a service battery from an alternator connected to a starting battery or by utilizing solar panels connected directly to the unit.||Battery inverter that converts DC power stored in batteries into standard household AC power and then pass it along to connected electronics and appliances.||The Renogy 2000/3000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter Charger can be used for multiple applications when going off-grid. This device can also charge and maintain a battery bank when connected to shore power and is now compatible with Lithium batteries.||The Renogy Wanderer-Li is designed with a simple interface for ease of use, the controller uses multiple LED indicators to notify users of charge status and battery information.||The Rover Elite Series of MPPT Charge controllers give you the most efficient charging for countless 12V or 24V off-grid solar applications.|
Looking for a reliable, high performing battery with practicality in mind? Renogy’s 12V Deep Cycle AGM Battery is an excellent choice for standby or daily power needs. Built tough with a leak-proof design, this maintenance-free battery was designed with solar energy storage applications in mind and provides optimum performance even at freezing temperatures. Ensure that your vehicle or off-grid solar system stays powered on with Renogy’s AGM batteries. Need a little more power? Connect several batteries in a series or parallel battery bank with Renogy Battery Interconnect Cables.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By RV wanderer on November 21, 2019