|Item Weight||47 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||47 x 21 x 3 inches|
|Item model number||KIT-STARTER200D|
|Item Package Quantity||2|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
5-Year Lawn & Garden Extended Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Delivered by e-mail; register and file claims online or by phone.
- We will fix the item, replace or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item.
- Zero deductible.
- Day-one coverage includes power surges.Full refund within the first 30 days if you're not satisfied; Fully transferable, cancel anytime.
- Some customers may purchase service plans and eligible products on Amazon. If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
Renogy 200 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Starter Kit with Wanderer
|Price:||$299.24 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$40.75 (12%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Two Renogy Premium Grade A High Efficiency 100 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panels
- The charge controller has been upgraded to Renogy' s new 30A PWM Negative-Ground Charge Controller - the Renogy Wanderer
- With the Renogy Wanderer 30A PWM Charge Controller, you can expand your system up to a maximum of 400W
- Ideal output: 1000Wh per day; can fully charge a 50Ah battery from 50% in 1.5 hours (depending on the availability of sunlight)
- The kit now includes an 8ft 10AWG Tray Cable to connect your charge controller and battery
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Renogy 200 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Starter Kit
Product Code: KIT-STARTER200D
The Renogy 200W Monocrystalline Starter Kit is designed for customers that are new to solar, but can also be used to expand an existing system. The Starter Kit is great for off-grid applications, such as RVs, trailers, boats, sheds, and cabins — providing many benefits, including, but not limited to, quiet power production and grid independence. Incorporating a solar power system can help you move further from the grid, allowing you greater freedom on your next adventure. This solar kit comes with the tools necessary for a new system: two Renogy 100W 12V Monocrystalline Solar Panels, one 30A PWM Wanderer Charge Controller, one 20ft 10AWG MC4 Adaptor Kit, one 8ft 10AWG Tray Cable, one pair of branch connectors, and two sets of Z-brackets. Start your solar adventure with a Renogy Solar Power Starter Kit.
- High module conversion efficiency (approx. 15.46%).
- Ideal output: 1000Wh per day; can fully charge a 50Ah battery from 50% in 1.5 hours (depending on the availability of sunlight).
With the Renogy Wanderer 30A PWM Charge Controller, you can expand your system up to a maximum of 400W.
-The kit now includes an 8ft 10AWG Tray Cable to connect your charge controller and battery.
-The charge controller has been upgraded to Renogy's new 30A PWM Negative-Ground Charge Controller - the Renogy Wanderer.
-EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
-Authorized UL 1703 photovoltaic modules and panels.
Renogy 200W Monocrystalline Starter Kit is designed specifically for customers new to solar. The Starter Kit is great for off-grid applications, such as RVs, trailers, boats, sheds, and cabins - providing many benefits, including, but not limited to, quiet power production and grid independence. This solar kit comes with the tools necessary for a new system: two Renogy 100W 12V Monocrystalline Solar Panels, a 30A PWM Wanderer Charge Controller, a 20ft 10AWG MC4 Adaptor Kit, an 8ft 10AWG Tray Cable, a pair of branch connectors, and two sets of Z-brackets. Start your solar adventure with a Renogy Starter Kit.
Top customer reviews
After installing the panels on the roof, I don't plug the trailer in anymore to charge it. The entire system is capable of running a few light appliances like TVs, power drills, etc. It cannot run the air conditioner, microwave, or other high power appliance. I have not experienced running out of power at night, but then I haven't really tried to stress it. One time when the power was out in the house, I used the system to run a light and a drill. Nice to have a backup power source.
Installation was easy, although I didn't use the provided tiedown fasteners. I actually liked the tiedown fasteners described in the manual, which are rubber expanding bolts that hold the mounts secure from the back side. However, that was not what came with the panels. I found that the roof was actually something like 3/8 plywood decking, and used wood screws and proper roof sealant throughout.
One hint I would give is to NOT try out the snap in power connectors before you are ready. They are unbelievably difficult to get apart again.
I don't know why everyone is so down on the controller. It works fine, and gives good status indications. Apparently the "ultimate" charge controller is supposed to be a Maximum power point tracking (MPPT) controller. But according to what I have read, this means it optimizes charging my knowing where the sun is at maximum, by remembering the peak power generation time of the panel. This would have no use in any case for a trailer, because that is going to change when you move the trailer.
The only additional material I needed was VHB Tape, which I used to mount the brackets to my roof. The panels are very secure and I have had no issues. I would definitely suggest this method to anyone who doesn't want to put 16 holes into their mounting surface.
Now that we have had this a while in our van, I would like to update my review: we bought a 12v deep cycle battery with 115 watt hours. We use it for lighting, a roof vent, a 12v (10w) lunch box food warmer and a very large 12v cooler. It works so fantastic that we now are now thinking about getting another for our travel trailer as well.
Most recent customer reviews
We're using it