Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Renogy 100 Watts 12 Volts Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Perfect for 12-volt battery charging or multiple panels can be wired in series for 24/48-volt battery charging or for grid-tied applications
- Diodes are pre-installed in junction box and a pair of 31-inch cables with MC4 connectors comes with the panel automatically
- Withstand high wind (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa); resistant aluminum frame which allows the panels to last for decades
- High modules conversion efficiency. Ideal output: 500 watt hours per day (depends on sunlight availability)
- 25-year transferable power output warranty; 5-year material and workmanship warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Renogy 100 Watts 12 Volts Monocrystalline Solar Starter Kit w/ 100W Solar Panel + 30A PWM Negative ground Charge Controller + MC4 Connectors +Tray Cable+ Mounting Z Brackets for RV, Boat
Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel (Slim Design)
Renogy 100 Watts 12 Volts Monocrystalline Solar Panel Bundle Kit with 30A Negative ground Charge Controller+9in MC4 Adaptor Kit
HQST 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel (Slim Design)
Dokio 100 Watts 12 Volts Monocrystalline Solar Panel
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Size||1 pc||PWM||Slim Design||PWM||100W Slim||100W|
Renogy's 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is Renogy's most popular product! High in power but sleek in size, this 100W solar panel is the perfect item for off-grid applications. Use it for your RV when camping, or during beach trips with the family, either way this monocrystalline panel provides you with the most efficiency per space. With a set of MC4 connectors coming directly off the panel, connecting with other Renogy panels is a breeze. If off-grid solar interests you, then start with Renogy today!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I utilized Victron equipment for the rest of the install and absolutely love the results.
My system consists of the following main components:
2 - Victron Multiplus 12/3000/120-50
Victron Blue Solar charge controller MPPT 150/85
15 - 100 watt Renogy solar panels
Victron Color control gx
Victron BMV-702 battery monitor
4 - 1000Ah LifePO4 Winston battery cells
Superior microcrystalline cells
very sharp edges
UPDATE: Removed the panel and found one of the diodes was installed backwards. Reversed the diode, which was held in by two screws, and now the panel is working at full power. I will add that Renogy Tec. Support was easy to contact and I was told the panel would be replaced if I couldn't repair it.
Lesson learned: Test it before you install it. I did use quick disconnect mounts so it wasn't a huge problem.
In all seriousness, I've had about a week with these lovelies, and I must say, even in this god-forsaken land we call Minnesota, they still pump out plenty of power to charge the battery I have hooked up to them. As I write this, one panel is clean (I brought it inside the night before to design a stand), and the other is coated in a thin later of ice. Despite that, they are currently producing 7 or 8ish amps together at the peak. Not bad at all given current conditions. I really am excited to see what the output will be in the summer. (Update to this review will likely happen then.)
As it currently stands, I do recommend these panels. They seem to generate a good amount of power given their environment, and are excellent for someone just starting out on solar. Just don't be an idiot like me, and not get the right length of cable, forcing you to place the panels in a spot that only gets full sun for 2 hours at best.
He's running all kinds of extra stuff, stereo mixer, speakers, mics, surveillance equipment, computer monitors, two HD flat screen TVs, as well as the other standard things, A/C, small frig, lights, microwave, etc. Of course everything isn't all on all at the same time but when he needs the power for whatever he needs to run, it's there.
It runs all the things he needs throughout the night with no issue. Recharging starts up around 8am our here in Riverside, CA.
Most recent customer reviews
Best deal for the money.
Extremely durable! I have them on top of my van and drive 90+ mph!
Simple standard connections.