Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Renogy 100 Watts 12 Volts Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Perfect for 12-volt battery charging or multiple panels can be wired in series for 24/48-volt battery charging or for grid-tied applications
- Diodes are pre-installed in junction box and a pair of 31-inch cables with MC4 connectors comes with the panel automatically
- Withstand high wind (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa); resistant aluminum frame which allows the panels to last for decades
- High modules conversion efficiency. Ideal output: 500 watt hours per day (depends on sunlight availability)
- 25-year transferable power output warranty; 5-year material and workmanship warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
- UL1703, IEC 61215, IEC 61730
- Mechanical, Wind and Twist Loading Test
- Electrical isolation Test
Renogy 100 Watts 12 Volts Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- Maximum Power: 100W
- Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
- Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.9V
- Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.29A
- Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.5V
- Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.75A
- Output Cables: 4.0 mm2 (0.006 in2), 800mm (31.5 in)
- Connectors: MC4 Connectors
- Dimensions: 47 X 21.3 X 1.4 In
- Weight: 16.5lbs
This 100 watt panel is made up of monocrystalline solar cells, which give you one of the most efficiency per space.
Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades as well as withstand high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
Off-Grid Rooftop/Ground Mounted.
Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel for fast mounting and securing.
RVs, trailers, motorhomes, caravans, boats, etc.
12 volt Battery Charging.
IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
|Manufacturer Part Number||RNG-100D|
|Package Height||2.7 x 22.5 x 49 inches|
|Shipping Weight||20.2 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Renogy 100 Watts 12 Volts Monocrystalline Solar Panel
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||HQST Solar||Amazon.com||HQST Solar||Renogy Solar|
|Size||1 pc||—||1pcs||PWM||1pcs||1 pc|
Renogy's 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is Renogy's most popular product! High in power but sleek in size, this 100W solar panel is the perfect item for off-grid applications. Use it for your RV when camping, or during beach trips with the family, either way this monocrystalline panel provides you with the most efficiency per space. With a set of MC4 connectors coming directly off the panel, connecting with other Renogy panels is a breeze. If off-grid solar interests you, then start with Renogy today!
Top customer reviews
- I started with two, then four, and bought the 2 pcs set last spring/summer. Now, going to add another two.
- Running as a 36v system (series-series-parallel) and works awesome. When I get the next two...will wire them 48v
- During max sun last summer (with six panels) hit 30 amps, 430 watts (according to my Midnite Solar Kid SCC)
- Pretty much the best "bang for your buck" on the market for building your array
- Mc4 connections are a great idea, but had to "shave" off the locks to pull apart. A watertight screw-in connection would be better
- Delivery is fast and packaging excellent
- Modified the Z brackets and expanded mounting holes on panels to accept Grade 5 1/2" bolts...much stronger
- Included hardware for mounting Z brackets is adequate, but not up to my standards
- Shooting for a 1KW in panels (10 panels) for my system. If I had to do it over again, I would have started with the Renogy 250 watt panels
- Great product, speedy delivery, great packaging, superior power output, Mc4 connections could be better designed
UPDATE: 29 Jan 2015
- Bought two more (eight panels total). Wired them up as a 48v system. Working GREAT! Even though my solar charge controller will only convert 30 amps, having more panels reduces losses during cloudy days and sunrise/sunset angles. With 8 panels, it should be able to produce over 40+ amps. Still going to get two more to have bragging rights of having "One KILOWATT of power". Yeh, got the solar bug. But it is so cool upgrading and seeing immediate improvement!
UPDATE: 16 Mar 2015
- Up to 10 panels (1 KW). Redid my whole solar power station setup. I converted my battery bank to 24v and purchased a pure sine wave inverter (Outback Power VFX 3524). I also had to buy a new Midnite Solar Classic 150 solar charge controller. Spent some money on this but, it is soon going to power circuits in my house! I am now able to increase my solar panel totals to 25 panels with the new equipment. The 10 panels I have now are wired for 60v (two strings of five). Higher voltage with the MPPT technology is awesome! Saw 750 watts the other day.
UPDATE: 26 Mar 2015
- Now have 12 Renogy 100-D panels wired for 72v. I also managed to score three Sunpower E20 435-watt panels. Total solar panel array wattage is now 2,500 watts. Inverter is wired into the house using a transfer panel. Got my first electric bill after all this new stuff. It was 50% less than last month!
I utilized Victron equipment for the rest of the install and absolutely love the results.
My system consists of the following main components:
2 - Victron Multiplus 12/3000/120-50
Victron Blue Solar charge controller MPPT 150/85
15 - 100 watt Renogy solar panels
Victron Color control gx
Victron BMV-702 battery monitor
4 - 1000Ah LifePO4 Winston battery cells
I also got the wiring and mounting kit from amazon which I highly recommend.