Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on April 1, 2013
This is a great product for the price. It does the job, My hair is coarse 3C/4A so it only last 7-14 days like it says maybe a little longer. I recommend deep conditioning a few days to a week before because, your hair will dry out from all the heat that you need to seal the Keratin.
on April 8, 2012
Is suppose to straighten the hair but it didn't do that on mine. It did leave it very smooth, and it makes it look healthier. I will probably keep using it because of that, but I have to find another hair straightener that will work on my hair.
on July 22, 2012
It smells like coconuts. And maybe bananas? In a good way. Won't weigh your hair down or make it oily. Doesn't help with humidity, though. Doesn't make your hair straight, but cuts down on straightening time. Pretty good, but I don't think I'll be buying it again.
on April 21, 2012
I bought this product hoping it would make my hair straight but it DIDN'T!! It only made my hair more light weight and some-what more manegeable. . . . .
on June 21, 2012
I was excited after reading the reviews on Amazon (especially for African-American hair) and decided to purchase the product. It seemed to work a little. It straightened my hair slightly. However, my hair has broken off terribly due to this product. My hair had grown so pretty after wearing wigs and braids for a year. Now, it's broken off a lot. I think that I am going to try weaves to get it to grow back. I read that the shampoo and conditioner are good, but I am afraid to use them. I am afraid that they may break my hair off further.
on May 14, 2012
I tried this "straightening treatment" twice. First time I did it at home, following the directions exactly. I waited the 24 hrs to shampoo and condition, towel-dried my hair and watched it kink up into the usual birdnest. I thought I'd try conditioning, rinsing and blow-drying. Same poofy, frizzy mop of hair. I thought maybe I didn't use enough or maybe my flat iron didn't go hot enough so I had my hairdresser do it. He used a full bottle (I have long, thick hair), my hair was literally dripping with it. He used his flat iron that specifically said 450*. Waited the 24hrs, shampooed, conditioned.....and said a few colorful words and threw the second bottle of treatment in the garbage. Total waste of time. Total waste of money. I thought it was too good to be true. However, the shampoo and conditioner are awesome. My hair is softer, less frizzy and not one bit dry, after using the shamp/cond for about 6 weeks. I had terribly dry hair due to 2 pregnancies in 2 years and hypothyroidism and tried everything out there and this shamp/cond was the only thing that worked.
on April 21, 2012
I guess I was misled by the other reviews. This product does not straighten hair. After the first shampoo, you are right back to the usual condition of your hair. This product will temporarily smoothe your hair (as long as you use a flat iron) and only until the next time you shampoo. I am Caucasian, with blonde hair. The marketing of this product is misleading.
on June 2, 2012
Tryed it it was simple to use I liked the out come but my head really sweats a lot which causes my hair puff up and I was not thrilled about how ever I was pleased with the fact that I could use it right after coming out of braids for six months but I had to return to a relaxer
on October 17, 2012
This stuff does not work like the real BKTs. Not only that but it left a flaky residue in my hair that I had to wash out immediately. You pay for what you get and in this case, I didn't anything.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.