Renpure Solutions Cleansing Conditioner, Rosemary Mint, 16 Fluid Ounce
|Price:||($0.46 / Fl Oz) Pantry orders are delivered for $5.99 and do not qualify for FREE Delivery. Learn more|
|Hair Type||Dry, Damaged|
|Liquid Volume||16 Fluid Ounces|
|Additional Item Information||Natural|
About this item
- CONDITIONER: Ditch the suds with a cleansing conditioner made for curls. This non-foaming system replaces shampoo & conditioner, eliminating damage from shampoo while preserving hair’s natural oils & nutrients
- PLANT-BASED BEAUTY: Coconut oil removes impurities while restoring natural oils. Protein-rich keratin helps repair damage & restore strength. Shea butter helps restore lipids for silkier & shinier hair
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Carefully-sourced ingredients create nourishing, safe formulas for our hair & body care products. Featuring tea tree oil, coconut, mint, argan, manuka honey, lemon sage & bamboo
- FREE OF CHEMICALS: Our range of conditioners, shampoos, body washes, cleansers, styling products, sprays & dry shampoos contain zero sulfates, parabens, dyes, gluten, phthalates, propylene or glycol
- A BRAND WITH PURPOSE: At Renpure, we believe in giving back to our community. Our partnership with the Salvation Army provides homeless shelters with much needed personal care items
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Most damage to hair occurs during shampooing, rubbing your hair causes the damaged areas to crack and tear. This miracle cleansing conditioner melts into your hair. Coconut oil gently removes surface impurities while restoring natural oils. Hydrating keratin loaded with amino acids and protein repair damage and restore strength. Shea butter conditions damaged areas replacing protective lipids, resulting in beautiful, soft, silky hair alive with shine and luster.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
ProTip - If you have a favorite conditioner, use this as a replacement for your shampoo. Then finish with the preferred conditioner, it cleanses hair without being harsh like most shampoos.
This stuff really detangles and cleans and conditions all in one shot. Then while my hair is still damp I use it as a leave in conditioner. Comb dry and go ! I love it !!!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.