Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 285 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 307 reviews
on June 10, 2015
I am very disappointed with this purchase I was buying this perfume at TJMax for years and loved it, unfortunately they do not have them anymore
people will always asked me what perfume I was wearing, I decided to buy it from Amazon, does no smell like the original, does not stay for more than 5 minutes and the spray nozzle keeps falling, I was comparing the label with my old one it says made in France...and the one from Amazon says made in USA, I used to pay $19.00 at the store and the quality was better....need my refund..
on August 31, 2015
I bought this for my mom, I just received it a couple of days ago and the product seems to be either a copy (not original), from a very old production batch or a deffective dispatch. The color of the box is very faded (seems like the box is old), the color of the perfume is almost transparent and WORSE of all inside the bottle there are small particles (like little pieces of paper). The scent is very weak and doesn't last even for half an hour. This is the worst product I have received from AMAZON so far.
on May 2, 2015
I am VERY familiar with this perfume and for some reason it wasn't what I'm used to. The smell lasted all of two minutes! I was very upset and complained about it. I was sent a replacement bottle and it was the same thing. I am not buying my perfumes from Amazon anymore. Both bottles are sitting on my dining room table because it makes no sense to wear them. What happened?????????????
on September 11, 2015
Very upset. The bottle shown is not what was delivered. The photo is of Oscar NOT So. I was willing to make the best of it but now the bottle will not spray. I have used it for a very short time, cleaned the nozzle etc, but it is a full bottle of perfume that I can't use.
on March 10, 2017
Because I have migraine headaches, there are only a couple of perfumes I can use. One of the perfumes I'm able to use besides Chanel #5 is this one.
on August 11, 2016
The perfume arrived in fine condition. I was a large bottle at a very reasonable price. I am set for a while. It is my favorite perfume because it is delicate. I have used it exclusively for years. Donna
on March 10, 2015
I bought this because of the good review, but it was like water. It has no smell at all. I wonder if all this reviews are for this same perfume or the original they purchased ed in store. BUYERS BE WARNED.
on April 19, 2016
Smells like rubbing alcohol I wrote a bad review and they emailed me said I could send back .it will cost me over 7.00 to send back it is not worth it to send back .
on May 7, 2015
so sorry about this bottle of Oscar de la renta-- it has been my #1 perfume for many years, but there was
absolutely no scent whatsoever from this bottle--none in the bottle and none on my skin. I feel I just threw
my money away.
on January 17, 2016
This is a very light, easy and pretty fragrance. I think any woman would be fine with this scent. It is not over the top in any direction--not too candy sweet, not too spicy, not too overly floral. It might be a little too light, but that is what makes it so wearable. The bottle is a little too simple for my tastes, but it is appropriately so designed, as it contains a basically simple potion,

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.