Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on July 31, 2011
I want to make it clear from the start that the book only covers Renwal's line of doll house furniture. I remember building some of their plastic kits in the 1960s; the Cosmorama planetarium. the visible engines, etc. These are NOT in the book. The product description is vaguely worded so be advised on what it is and what it isn't. Anyway, I found out the hard way and I'm returning the book to the seller (who also happens to be the author). A refund from Amazon is already in the works. Five stars because I was treated fairly and promptly.
on June 7, 2014
As a collector of Renwal dollhouse furniture I found this book to be very enlightening. The colorful pictures are helpful and attractive. The information about the Renwal company's history is interesting too. The entire book is full of great information and I would highly recommend it to any collector of plastic dollhouse furniture.
on March 19, 2014
This book is the only place I could find the detailed information I needed, as a collector of dollhouse furniture and accessories, to ID the pieces I have and figure out which pieces on eBay were worth buying. lt serves a narrow purpose but is extremely helpful for that purpose.
on January 18, 2007
I purchased this book for my mother who played with Renwal toys as a child. She is trying to complete her childhood collection. She calls it her 'Renwal Bible'!! It is packed with great information and photos. I sincerely believe this is the best gift I have ever given her!