4 Year Security Systems Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Reolink 5MP IP POE Home Security Camera 4X Optical Zoom Vandal-Proof IK10 Dome Outdoor & Indoor IR Night Vision RLC-422
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- [ 5 Megapixel ] 3072x1728 high resolution camera with motorized Lens 4X optical zoom, 24pcs embedded infrared LEDs to get 100ft decent night vision range, 2.7mm-12mm autofocus lens with 36˚-98˚ viewing angle.
- [ PoE & Vandal-Proof Dome ] Wired PoE dome camera, discrete and covert, plug and play, ceiling-mounted, IK 10 vandal-ressistant, ideal for retail store, restaurant, and home living room.
- [ Email & Notification Alert ] Flexible motion detection (set detection zone, schedule detection time and adjust sensibility), real-time and accurate movement alert via app push notification, email, support automatically upload motion-triggered image capture and recording to FTP. Support Micro SD card socket (Maximum support of 64G Byte) for motion detect record.
- [ Free & Intuitve App & Remote Access ] Rich feature and functions in free apps for iPhone, Android, Windows PC, Mac, no subscription fee, live view, remote access, motion alert, multiple channels(at least 8 camera sources), intuitive and easy to navigate.
- [ 24/7 Recording w/ NVR] Reliable non-stop surveillance, HD video, 24/7 video recording with Reolink PoE NVRs (support up to 16 cameras and all Reolink PoE cameras).
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Reolink RLC-422 5MP Super HD Dome Vandal-Resistant PoE IP Motion Detection Security Camera
Vandal-proof IK10 dome security camera with 5MP Super HD & 4x optical motorized zoom, smart motion detection & alert via email/notification/FTP, 100ft night vision with HD sharp view even in the dark, PoE wired camera with one internet cable for data/power, simple & easy installation; solid & waterproof for outdoor, covert & discreet, works great for home & business, front yard, apartment and etc.
Video Quality: 5 Megapixel ( 3072 x 1728 )
Lens: f= 2.7~12mm, 4X Optical Motorized Zoom; F=1.2; Viewing Angle: 33°~98°
SD card: Support Micro SD card slot
Operating Power: PoE or 12V DC (Power Adapter not Included )
Night Vision: Up to 100ft (Depends on the Environment)
Frame Rate: PAL: Main Stream@20fps, Sub Stream@12fps; NTSC: Main Stream@20fps, Sub Stream@15fps
POE Standard: 802.3af, 44V~54V. Support up to 330ft via CAT6 cable
Network Connection: P2P and QR Code
PC OS: Windows, Mac OS
Mobile OS: iOS, Android
Browser: HTML5, supports IE Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari
Onvif Support List: Digital WatchDog, Blue Iris, iSpy, Milestone, Sighthound Video, SecuritySpy, Synology, QNap.
PoE Makes Wiring & Installation Easier
Power over Ethernet (widely-used & advanced), RLC-422 uses one Ethernet cable (Cat 5 & Cat 6 cable) for both data and power connection, plug in your PoE injector or switch to connect with router or directly to PoE router, plug &play, simple and easy, even for the technically challenged.
One cable only, easy wiring, wired security camera ensures more stable and fast data transmission.
Incredibly Clear Videos in 5MP; More Details Captured
Higher resolution means more image details to be captured. RLC-422 5-megapixel wireless security camera has a pixel resolution of 3072x1728, that is, 4.5X the resolution of 1080p Full HD, and even 1.4X the resolution of 1440p Super HD. You will definitely have the best chance to see every image details as you wish.
Motion Detection Lets You Never Miss a Thing
Good Night Vision, for Peace of Mind at Night
Work with NVR for 24/7 Reliable Recording
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Support is amazing. Send them an email and within a few hours you get a response.
Note: The night picture I included is mostly lit from street lights. The center bright area is the infrared LEDs.
I was pretty happy with Reolink IP camera, I was about to write a blog about it and planned to buy more. However, the new firmware 3816M.889_17080805 (RCL-422) and 3816M.889_17080800 (RCL-420) and the firmware before this messed up my system.
To make long story short, the problem is the motion detection, and the video the cameras record.
The camera was pretty good at detecting motion, but with the newer firmware, it broke this very badly. To the point of, it is a hit (40%) and missed (60%), in regards to motion detection. The FTP is broken too. The FTP does not work anymore.
Now, if the camera detected a motion, the recorded video will start at the detected motion and will keep recording even though there is no motion anymore. To add to the problem, there used to be a 5-second video prepend before the motion was detected to the recorded video. Reolink removes this.
I will update this review if they patch the issues with the newer firmware, but for now I don't recommend Reolink because the cameras can't detect motion, they are useless. Basically, there is about 40% chance that you are going to capture a specific event. This is very bad. This issue has been going on with the last two firmware Reolink released and it has been almost a month now and no fix.
My setup: I use Blue Iris software for 3 cameras from different manufacturers. BI allows full control of this ReoLink camera, including zoom, motion detection, recording etc. I also use IP Cam Viewer Pro software on an Android phone, to view these same 3 cams plus 5 other cams. Again, the ReoLink camera was easily configured in IP Cam Viewer, giving me remote access via the phone. Remote access to the ReoLink camera using a web browser was achieved by forwarding ports 80 and 554 in my router. This allowed browser access to the camera from outside my home network, and worked with IE, Chrome and Safari browsers.
Not so good: Zoom lenses are a compromise compared to a fixed focal length lens. While zooming in does allow you to limit the area of view, it also reduces the light gathering capability of the lens, and the video quality suffers. When fully zoomed out, the quality is equal to my other cams. When partially zoomed in, the quality suffers.
The Deal Breaker: During dark hours, the IR lamps reflect off the inside of the Plexiglas dome, making the picture useless. Their is no way to turn off the IR lamps. I have attached two screenshots, one taken at midnight, the other in daylight. In both screenshots the ReoLink camera being reviewed is in the upper left. The upper right camera is an old VGA cam with no IR lamps, and the bottom camera is a 1 MP bullet cam positioned a few feet from the ReoLink cam. The point is, the two screenshots show the picture quality from 3 cams, taken under the exact same conditions.
Final take: I don't require a vandal-resistant "dome" camera, so an outdoor bullet cam would have been a better choice for me. I do require clear night video using IR, so this ReoLink cam doesn't do the job I need.
--- Pros ---
1. Image quality is good. There image is a bit noisy but the 5 MP makes it clear.
2. Software support is good. Both the web interface and phone app are well done. Although, the web interface doesn't have as much features as the phone app.
3. Aluminum solid body is great. Not really seen at this price point.
4. Excellent price.
-- Cons ---
1. 64 GB storage limitation is biggest flaw. Recording at 5mp isn't really feasible in high traffic areas. I can't get over a week of footage in my scenario. When competitors like Amcrest offers 128 GB support on many of their cameras, it borders on a design flaw to have such a huge resolution camera and such a minimal amount of storage. 256 GB should of been the starting point. You almost have to have an NVR with this camera.
2. Wireless seems to be a tad finicky. Despite two fairly large antennas, they cameras detect a weak signal. From the same locations, my phone and laptop detects a much higher DB signal for the same wifi. Despite this, the connection seems stable.
3. Auto infrared needs tuning. The infrared turns on despite good light levels. One of my cameras has a light 3 ft in front of it and the infrared still turns on all day. So I have to turn it off and it sees nothing when the lights are off. There is no setting to adjust the sensitivity of this feature.
(edit) 4. The ONVIF support of this camera appears to be limited. I'm trying to setup motion detection on a non-Reolink NVR (hikvision) and ONVIF motion events are not supported. I verified this using the free "ONVIF Device Manager" tool, which reports that this camera doesn't generate any events. ONVIF push/pull event subscription notifications appear to not be implemented on this camera. A huge letdown.
Overall, a very good camera for the price. I just wish they put more thought into non-nvr storage and ONVIF events. Maybe it can be addressed with firmware?