- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B015P51QF2
- Average Customer Review: 51 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #46,270 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Rep Power Rack with Dual Pullup Bars, Numbered Uprights, 700 lb Rated, and Optional Upgrades
|Price:||$324.99 - $649.99|
- You have the option to choose our power rack by itself, rack with dip attachment, with bench, or just an extra pair of j-cups with no rack. Pictures show all available options.
- 700 lb capacity on bar hooks, 400 lb on pullup bar, 400 lb on dip attachment
- 82(height)x48(width)x48(depth) inches - 58 inches wide at rear bottom brace. 26 inch inside-to-inside depth and 44 inch width is plenty of working room
- Includes Power rack with dual pullup bars, 1.25 inch standard and 2 inch fat-grip. Options include bench or dip attachment
- Matte black powder coating, plastic-lined j-cups to protect bar knurling, numbered uprights every 5th hole, extra bar holders on front of safeties
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our power rack is designed to fit under your budget and under your ceiling. At 83" tall, it's a great power rack to put in a spare bedroom or basement / garage gym. Please note: Pictures show all available options, you choose the option you want under “Size.” Rep Power Rack Specs
- 83"(height)x48"(width)x48"(depth) - 58" wide at rear bottom brace
- 26" depth inside to inside, 44" wide inside to inside
- 2x2" steel
- 2" hole spacing throughout working area
- 1.25" & 2" pull up bars
- Numbered uprights
- Extra bar holders on front of safeties
- Padded dip handles with adjustable width
- 700lb weight capacity
- 400lb pull up bar capacity
- 400lb dip attachment capacity (optional upgrade)
- Weight horns on the back for added stability and utility.
5 year warranty
Rep Flat Bench (available as optional upgrade)
- 1,000 lb max
- 11 gauge steel frame, 2x2" square tubing
- Heavy-duty 2.5" thick pad
- 12" pad width
- 17.5" tall
- 47" long
- 45 lbs
- 30 day warranty on pads, 10 years on frame
Adjustable Bench (available as optional upgrade)
- 85 lbs
- 17.5" floor to top of pad height
- 11.5" pad width at shoulders
- 7 different ladder adjustments and 4 different seat adjustments
- roller pads lock your legs into place for decline work
- 10 year warranty on frame, 30 days on padding
**Important** Adjustable bench comes mostly assembled, but be sure to tighten down the bolts/nuts. If you forget to do this, the bench won't feel as solid because some parts will be too loose. A socket wrench will greatly speed up assembly, but is not necessary.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I bought the Rep Fitness Power Rack with Flat Bench about 3 months ago. I have built a small home gym with this power rack as the centerpiece of my gym. I am a fairly strong powerlifter (Squat: 500+, Bench: 365+, Deadlift: 550+) and this rack has stood strong with any amount of weight I have put on it.
It took about 30 minutes to set up with 2 of my buddies, and I recommend having at least 1 person with you to help you hold the sides to bolt onto each other.
When setting up the bench I recommend placing the legs down on the surface you plan on using them and bolt them down that way. If you put it together somewhere else and move it, the legs might be lopsided and wobble around when you use it.
- Very budget friendly. In total for around $500, you can get a durable power rack with a indestructable bench.
- The paint and finish on both the power rack and bench are nicely done and look very good. It is a nice centerpiece to my home gym.
- The power rack and j cups can hold some weight! I have loaded 500lbs+ on this thing and never felt like it was going to collapse or break down on me. In addition, the safety bars really add that extra level of security, and I have had to use it one or two times during max effort attempts and have never failed me.
- Super easy to assemble with clear and precise directions! The thing I love about Rep Fitness is that if you go on their website, they have video tutorials on how to put together everything they sell. It took 3 of us around 30 minutes from start to finish.
- I am a personal trainer and have clients use this thing day in and day out. My clients range from women who are 5' tall to men who are over 6'3". I have had no problems with any of them being able to reach and can make quick adjustments if I need to.
- The bench is super durable! I weigh over 200lbs and even if I am benching 300lbs+ I don't feel the bench shake or wobble at all. It is very stiff and durable and can handle a lot of weight! In addition, the pad is super comfortable to lay on, and it is not too firm and not too soft. It is just right.
- Although the paint and finish look very nice, with constant use parts of the rack have started chipping away. This is due to the J cups moving around when unracking and reracking the bar.
- The J cups could be improved. They tend to shift a bit when I am unracking and reracking the bar, and I don't know whether that's because of my bar or how much weight I load on the bar, but the J cups to tend to shift a bit. This is no problem as they have never completely fallen off, but it is something to note.
- The power rack is VERY light! Without any weight on it you could pick it up by yourself and move it around. Therefore, I highly recommend weighing the back side down with some 45lb plates. I have 3 on each side of mine and the power rack stays in place. However, when I am doing work outside of the rack on the opposite side of the rear pegs, the rack tends to lift up because it is so heavy on one side. When I bench and rerack the bar, the front end tends to rise a bit, but not so much that the whole thing will tip over.
If you're looking for a good budget rack with a bench, this is definitely the one! Customer service has been great, and I just ordered an adjustable bench from their website! Definitely consider buying this rack if you are on a budget and looking for quality products!
The rack arrived on a pallet via freight in good condition. The order was one day late due to an inventory issue but Rep Fitness was very helpful and explained what happened. The rack itself comes in two boxes. The included bench and the dip bars also have one box each (if you order them as a package).
This company does not include step-by-step written word instructions for any of their products. I guess this is to save money on the cost of translating them into other languages? However it does come with a detailed visual summary (exploded view) of all the pieces and how they fit together. I did not have any problems with this but I could see how someone less mechanically inclined might have trouble.
All the screws, washers, and nuts were accounted for and every hole lined up perfectly. I put this together with my wife in about 1 hour (which includes the time to unpack it and carry each piece down into our basement).
This rack is very well made. All the pieces are clean, no metal shards or burs or sharp edges. It's easy to see that this is not a cheaply made rack. It's very sturdy when put together and I trust it with the large amounts of weight it will be handling.
The padded j-hooks to hold your bar are very nice and I wish I could order another set to have for quick switching between exercises. They don't scuff up my bar's knurling and do not wobble on rerack. The chrome adjustable safety bars/spotter bars are solid and make squats and benching solo a safe option for me.
The adjustable bench is a sturdy beast and incredibly well made. It has wheels on one end and a handle on the other to quickly roll it around. It's very comfortable flat or inclined/declined and makes changing your angle quick and easy. Nice thick padding and supports a large amount of weight.
The dip attachments slide onto the rack safety bars and feel solid. I'm just starting out with dips but I don't feel any wobble or issues with my full weight on them.
I needed this for my basement so height was a factor when making my purchase. My ceilings down there are 83" from the floor. As advertised this rack comes in at 82" when put together. It means I can't use the pull up bars but it fits perfectly under my ceilings.
This is a solid rack. If you're looking for something very well made that will last you a long time and hold up to large amounts of weight this it it. Everything I have ordered from Rep Fitness is sturdy and well made. I also recommend their Olympic bar as well. I ordered both their adjustable and flat benches and those are each great too.
Most recent customer reviews
Great rack, seems tough enough to withstand years of use. Included J-racks are sturdy, as are the safety bars.Read more