- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01HHCCJRK
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #193,376 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Rep Short Power Rack – PR-1050 – 72 inches with Optional Dip Attachment, Flat Bench, Adjustable Bench
|Price:||$299.99 - $619.99|
- 72(height)x48(width)x48(depth) inches - 58 inches wide at rear bottom brace
- 1000 lb capacity on bar hooks, 400 lb on pullup bar, 400 lb on dip attachment
- 26 inch inside-to-inside depth and 44 inch width is plenty of working room
- Includes Power rack with dual pullup bars, 1.25 inch standard and 2 inch fat-grip. Options include bench or dip attachment
- Matte black powder coating, plastic-lined j-cups to protect bar knurling, numbered uprights every 5th hole, extra bar holders on front of safeties
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Our power rack is designed to fit under your budget and under your ceiling. At 72" tall, it's a great power rack to put in a spare bedroom or basement / garage gym. Rep Short Power Rack Specs
- 72"(height)x48"(width)x48"(depth) - 58" wide at rear bottom brace
- 26" depth inside to inside, 44" wide inside to inside
- 2x2" steel
- 2" hole spacing throughout working area
- Numbered uprights
- Safeties with bar holders on the front
- 1.25" and 2" Pull up bars
- Padded dip handles with adjustable width
- 1000lb weight capacity
- 400lb pull up bar capacity
- 400lb dip attachment capacity
- Weight horns on the back for added stability and utility.
Rep Fitness is a REAL fitness equipment company with a retail store located in Colorado. All product support is provided in-house by knowledgeable people with a passion for fitness. We stand behind our products!
5 year warranty
Rep Flat Bench (available as optional upgrade)
- 1,000 lb max
- 11 gauge steel frame, 2x2" square tubing
- Heavy-duty 2.5" thick pad
- 12" pad width
- 17.5" tall
- 47" long
- 90 day warranty on pads, 5 years on frame
Adjustable Bench (available as optional upgrade)
- 17.5" floor to top of pad height
- 11.5" pad width at shoulders
- 7 different ladder adjustments and 4 different seat adjustments
- 10 year warranty on frame, 1 year on padding
**Important** Adjustable bench comes mostly assembled, but be sure to tighten down the bolts/nuts. A socket wrench will greatly speed up assembly, but is not necessary.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 14 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The rack arrives in two heavy packages. I decided to unbox them in my garage and transport the pieces to the basement. The product is packaged exceptionally well: each piece is in a plastic bag and all pieces are isolated with cardboard. There wasn’t a nick or mark anywhere on any piece!
Assembling the rack was a breeze. Once all components were in the basement it took about an hour to assemble it by myself. All bolts and nuts are the same size – 11/16” – which makes it easy. I used 2 11/16 socket wrenches – one short & one deep - not the included tools.
Completed, the rack is extremely sturdy. There are lots of YouTube videos that describe how to set the safety bars for squats and bench presses which are essential. I am extremely happy with the Rep Fitness Power Rack.
That may sound like a lot of negativity but it's really just nitpicking. Overall it's a great rack for a very fair price. Knowing then what I know now I wouldn't hesitate to purchase this again.
The J-Hooks and safety bars are well made and have withstood all the abuse I've thrown at them the past month. Now since it is made for shorter ceilings I can't really do a good pull-up on it, but I've felt it out and I feel like you should be able to crank some quality ones out as long as your ceilings will allow you. Given my small amount of clearance I've had to settle for an in door frame pull up bar. I saw a 1 star review left by a person who found this rack to be too short to do a full extension pull-up; well no crap, it's made for short ceilings. So don't be an idiot like that guy and buy this rack if you're looking to for full extension pull-ups. It wasn't designed for them. You'll just have to bend your knees and hook your ankles while you hang.
However, I really enjoy the power rack. It suits my needs. I primarily use for calisthenics training. I got the short rack because I wasnt sure if the taller u it woukd fit my balcony of my apartment. The size is fine for now. I may get the taller posts at another date. But all in all very sturdy product and customer service was very speedy in getting back to me with any questions i had. Will buy from then again.
My only issue would be that at 5'10" I'm just an inch or two too tall where I need to duck slightly to get in. For someone 5'8" or lower it'd be perfect in that respect. That being said I just wrapped a towel around the bar the first couple weeks and have gotten used to ducking a bit.