Rep 3 in 1 Wood Plyometric Box for Jump Training and Conditioning 30/24/20, 24/20/16, 20/18/16, 16/14/12
|Price:||$49.99 - $129.99|
- Available heights of 30/24/20, 24/20/16, 20/18/16, or 16/14/12 inches. Plywood - 3/4 inch thick. Assembly screws are included.
- Perfect for box jumps, step-ups, box squats, and CrossFit workouts
- Puzzle box design with internal bracing(on 2 largest sizes) for maximum strength
- Sanded down edges for comfort and safety, CNC machined for precise fit (no struggling to assemble)
- Pre-drilled holes makes it quick to assemble. 10-15 minute assembly time with a power screwdriver.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
3-in-1 Plyo Box for Jump Training and Conditioning
This wooden plyo box is built like a tank, and designed to work well for CrossFit workouts! The predrilled holes and interlocking joints make this plyo box easy to assemble and very strong. Perfect for all sorts of plyometric box exercises, whether you're doing box jumps, step ups, box squats, or negative jumps, it'll do the job.
Superior Fit and Construction Our 3-in-1 plyometric box is made of construction-grade 3/4" plywood and the 4 available boxes measure 30" x 24" x 20", 24" x 20" x 16", 20" x 18" x 16", or 16" x 14" x 12". CNC machined for a perfect fit every time. The edges are sanded down to prevent scrapes on missed jumps. Unique interlocking joints and reinforced internal structure on the 2 larger boxes greatly increases the strength of the box and reduces the number of screws needed to assemble.
- Allows 3 different box heights (useful for CrossFit workouts and the prescribed heights of 24 inches and 20 inches on the 2 larger boxes)
- 3/4" plywood with puzzle joints and internal bracing(on the 2 larger boxes)
- Large box weighs 50 lbs when fully assembled, medium is 35 lbs, small is 17 lbs
- 400 lb recommended maximum
- Puzzle piece design means you can't mess up putting it together
- Pre-drilled holes and includes all needed screws for easy assembly
- Wood glue along the edges is recommended for added strength, but not necessary
- The box ships unassembled to save you money.
- Approx construction time is 10-15 minutes with a power screwdriver, 25-30 minutes with just a regular philips head screwdriver
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The only reason I didn't give it the full 5 stars is my package was missing 3 screws. It wasn't a big deal as I used other screws anyways that I prefer, but this might be an issue for others that might not have that sort of thing lying around the house.
over all I'm very happy, easy to assemble, BUT there was 4 screws missing which isn't that big of a deal.