Rep 3 in 1 Wood Plyometric Box for Jump Training and Conditioning 30/24/20, 24/20/16, 20/18/16, 16/14/12
|Price:||$49.99 - $129.99|
- Available heights of 30/24/20, 24/20/16, 20/18/16, or 16/14/12 inches. Plywood - 3/4 inch thick. Assembly screws are included.
- Perfect for box jumps, step-ups, box squats, and CrossFit workouts
- Puzzle box design with internal bracing(on 2 largest sizes) for maximum strength
- Sanded down edges for comfort and safety, CNC machined for precise fit (no struggling to assemble)
- Pre-drilled holes makes it quick to assemble. 10-15 minute assembly time with a power screwdriver.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
3-in-1 Plyo Box for Jump Training and Conditioning
This wooden plyo box is built like a tank, and designed to work well for CrossFit workouts! The predrilled holes and interlocking joints make this plyo box easy to assemble and very strong. Perfect for all sorts of plyometric box exercises, whether you're doing box jumps, step ups, box squats, or negative jumps, it'll do the job.
Superior Fit and Construction Our 3-in-1 plyometric box is made of construction-grade 3/4" plywood and the 4 available boxes measure 30" x 24" x 20", 24" x 20" x 16", 20" x 18" x 16", or 16" x 14" x 12". CNC machined for a perfect fit every time. The edges are sanded down to prevent scrapes on missed jumps. Unique interlocking joints and reinforced internal structure on the 2 larger boxes greatly increases the strength of the box and reduces the number of screws needed to assemble.
- Allows 3 different box heights (useful for CrossFit workouts and the prescribed heights of 24 inches and 20 inches on the 2 larger boxes)
- 3/4" plywood with puzzle joints and internal bracing(on the 2 larger boxes)
- Large box weighs 50 lbs when fully assembled, medium is 35 lbs, small is 17 lbs
- 400 lb recommended maximum
- Puzzle piece design means you can't mess up putting it together
- Pre-drilled holes and includes all needed screws for easy assembly
- Wood glue along the edges is recommended for added strength, but not necessary
- The box ships unassembled to save you money.
- Approx construction time is 10-15 minutes with a power screwdriver, 25-30 minutes with just a regular philips head screwdriver
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had a lot of fun putting it together. Ended up with 3 pockets screws that made me rotate the box over and over looking for missed screw holes. Use a power drill for driving the screws or you'll twist your wrists off. Used a hammer and a bit of rubber to pound the sides together.
Very sturdy and stable. Much better for step ups than the weight bench I was using. A bit more expensive than simple plastic step platforms but the higher 12, 14, and 16 inch heights makes this a real bargain.
I use a book, weight plate, or anything about an inch thick when looking to transition someone through their next sticking point
over all I'm very happy, easy to assemble, BUT there was 4 screws missing which isn't that big of a deal.
The box took me less than an hour to put together by myself, and it came together well. They provided the screws, and I used some wood glue I had around the house. So far, used it for one workout and the box is very strong and I was very confident in using the box.