- File Size: 2053 KB
- Print Length: 348 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Jennifer Foor (September 29, 2013)
- Publication Date: September 29, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00FIWMEU4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #279,718 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $9.00 (90%)
Repair Me (Kin Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Sky is a college student in need of a break after finding out that her boyfriend cheated over. Sky decides to head down to the beach with her friends. On the way she has an accident that leaves her stranded in a small country town. With no phone reception and the only offer of help from a creepy old man. The same pick up heads her way but this time it's a hot young guy willing to help her.
Ford, swoon... Ford hasn't had an easy life, his mother left for a life of drugs his father turned into an alcoholic and his sister recently died in an accident. Ford had to drop out of college and return home to help his father out at the shop, all thanks to the old man not paying his taxes. They are now at risk of loosing the shop and there farmhouse.
Sky's jaw drops when Ford gets out of the pick up offering to help her. What's a girl to do, she hasn't seen another car in hours and if a hot boy is willing to help her out why not take the risk. After talking to her friend Lacey Sky considers what she said, she can be who she wants to be while stranded with this hot cocky country boy. Maybe Ford can be the one to take her mind off her recent breakup, even if its only for one night...
“I’ll ....... you so good that the only car you’ll ever drive will be a Ford, because you’ll never stop thinkin’ about me."
“When you’re lying in my bed tonight, you’re going to wish I was there with you. Are you going to touch yourself while you’re thinkin’ about me?"
What happens when the guy you plan on having a one night stand with turns out to be so much more. What happens when the girl you plan on having a one night stand with makes you feel and open your eyes to see you are worth so much more.
"Now I had found this woman that shared the same heart as me"
You are in for one hell of a roller coaster ride with Sky and Ford's relationship, its one ride you won't want to get off. These two selfless people deserve happiness. The twists and turns will have you wanting to read this in one sitting, you won't want to put this down. I absolutely loved both of these characters as well as the side characters. I can't wait to read Shayne and Lacey's story. Ashley I really disliked, she just goes to show girls will do anything to try and be with the person they love regardless who who gets hurt.
Repair Me is amazing and a great first book in the Kin Series. I can't wait to Replace Me. I am already missing Ford
Sky has just discovered her long time boyfriend is cheating on her. She tries to escape him by running off to the beach to meet up with some friends. On the way her car breaks down and she is rescued by one HOT mechanic. She has his own share of problems though. His mother left them when they were children, his father became an alcoholic, and when his sister died tragically in a car accident a year ago he was forced to drop out of college and come home to take care of his father who couldn't cope with the lose of his daughter, nor run a business while drunk most of the time. Together Sky and Ford fight battles and work towards repairing each other, first their own and then Ashley enters the picture. Sky thinks it is too soon to be falling for someone. Ford thinks he isn't good enough for Sky. Ashley sees an opportunity to drive a wedge between them and get her ex-boyfriend back. Give this book a try and see what measures she will go to and who ends up needing repaired in the end.
- "You’re an addiction that I could get used to havin’ around.”
- "I hope you gave him a stiff kick in the balls for what he did to you.” He let out an air filled laugh. “He won’t be invited to Thanksgiving dinner, that’s for sure.”
- My dad threw up his hands. “I really don’t want details. I know you’re an adult, but there are some things a dad doesn’t want to hear.”
- “There’s only one thing that tastes better.” “What’s that?” I took a sip of my coffee. “You!” Coffee went flying out of my nose and I began to choke. I couldn’t believe he’d just said that.
- “You don’t have to fight for me, darlin’, because I don’t plan on goin’ anywhere. You’re too great to let go of again.”
It says something about the quality of this and so many other YA books that about the one thing I can find good with this one is there weren't a lot of typos. For that, I give it two stars. Pretty high standard, don't you think?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was gifted a copy in exchange for an honest review.
After finding her long time boyfriend cheating Sky depressed over the breakup decided to spend...Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Romantic
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance