72mm 72 Lens Repair Silicone Rubber Tool / Filter Wrench Remove Front Retaining Ring Scratch Free!
|Price:||$10.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Remove lens front retaining ring
- Very efficient minimal force is used with no risk to the glass.
- No Risk of scratches
- Excellent for removing stubborn filters from lenses
- Far superior to plastic filter wrenches.
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Aluminum upper hand grip. The under part (which contacts the lens or filter) is rubber. Use it to safely remove the ring. No more scratches from spanner wrenches.Very efficient minimal force is used with no risk to the glass. Far superior to plastic filter wrenches.Note that this is specifically design for lenses with a 72mm filter ring, the actual diameter of the rubber ring is 71mm.
Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It was difficult for me to use as the rubber nose piece was not long enough to reach into the lens. If your ring is recessed more than 1/4" into the tube, you might need to purchase another style of wrench.