Repel 94101 HG-94101 Bee Sportsmen Max Formula Spray Pump 40% DEET, 6 fl oz, 6 oz - 1 Count
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Repels: create a barrier against mosquitoes, including those that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas.
- Contains 40% DEET: provides long-lasting protection in the great outdoors.
- Developed for outdoor enthusiasts: especially for campers, backpackers, golfers, hunters, bikers, hikers, joggers, ball players and others who are active outdoors.
- Lasting protection: long-lasting protection ensures that you have the toughest Repellent for any adventure
- Pump spray: liquid spray pump is easily packed with your outdoor gear so it's ready whenever you need it.
Specifications for this item
|Ean||7123290509770 , 7129984795115 , 5662252391982 , 7123290550963 , 7129984753924 , 0011423941016|
|Global Trade Identification Number||00011423941016|
|Included Components||Unit^Instruction Guide|
|Item Weight||7.0 ounces|
|Number of Items||1|
|Pattern||Case Pack of 1|
|Size||6 oz - 1 Count|
|Warranty Description||100-Percent Guarantee|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturer
Repel Personal Insect Repellent Products
Adventure awaits. Whether you’re camping, fishing, hunting or heeding the call of the wild, you need an insect repellent that’s going to go the extra mile. Repel Insect Repellents offer dependable coverage that last as long as you need it to. So gear up and get ready for your next adventure – Repel Insect Repellents have your back.
Personal Repellent Forms
Repellent Active Ingredients
Although using any repellent is most important, choosing the right active ingredient for your individual needs can make repelling bugs a painless process. Consider the length of time you’ll be outside
and the type of activity you’re planning.
- Deet has been used in the U.S. for more than 50 years and continues to be an effective option for consumers. DEET-based products are recommended for those who plan to spend longer periods of time outdoors in more heavily infested conditions.
- Picaridin (pronounced “pick-CARE-a-den”) became available in the U.S. in 2005. Clean, odorless and effective, this active ingredient provides the long-lasting, effective protection consumers have come to expect from DEET in a formula with a light, clean feel.
- Oil of lemon eucalyptus is the only plant-based active ingredient recommended by the CDC. Derived from oil obtained from the leaves of the Eucalyptus citriodora tree, this active ingredient repels mosquitoes and deer ticks for up to six hours.
Zika virus outbreaks have been detected in Africa and southeast Asia for decades – but only in recent years have scientists detected transmission elsewhere. The virus causes mild, flu-like symptoms – like low-grade fever, rash, fatigue and muscle pain – that last about a week, but can cause a birth defect called microcephaly and other severe fetal brain defects.
West Nile virus is the most commonly reported mosquito-borne disease in the United States. Although only one in five people who contract the virus develop symptoms such as fever, headache, body aches or vomiting, the virus can cause serious neurological illnesses that can be fatal, such as encephalitis or meningitis.
Dengue fever is primarily thought to be a tropical disease, but occasional cases have been detected in southern states, including Texas and Florida, in recent years. Symptoms include high fever, severe headache behind the eyes, rash and muscle pain.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the expiration date? I can’t find it listed on the container.
A: When stored properly and not exposed to extreme temperatures, Repel products will last for several years. If you notice any change in odor or appearance or damage to the packaging, replace the repellent with a new product.
Q: Is DEET safe to use on children?
A: Formulas with 30 percent concentrations or lower can be used on children ages 2 months or older.
Q: Will DEET damage my clothing or gear?
A: DEET will not damage nylon, cotton or wool. It may damage some synthetic fabrics, plastics, watch crystals, leather and painted or varnished surfaces. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again.
Repel insect repellent sportsmen Max formula 40% DEET repels mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers & fleas. A tough repellent for any adventure, This formula contains 40% DEET. This insect repellent is designed specifically for outdoor enthusiasts exposed to the toughest conditions. Repels mosquitoes that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue & Chikungunya viruses. The easy-to-use pump spray stores nicely with outdoor gear or in your backpack. Take everywhere for effective, long-lasting protection. Deet has been used as an insect repellent in the United States For more than 50 years. It’s recommended for those spending longer periods of time outdoors, in more heavily infested conditions. Recommended by the centers for Disease Control & prevention for effective, long-lasting protection against mosquitoes, DEET is also an effective repellent for ticks. Deet-based products are available in a wide variety of Repel formulas, including aerosols, sprays & wipes. Deet insect repellents with 30% concentrations or lower can be used on children ages 2 months & older.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3 x 1.25 x 7.5 inches; 7.04 Ounces
- Item model number : 94101
- Department : Mens
- Batteries : 3 AAA batteries required.
- Date First Available : June 7, 2011
- Manufacturer : Repel
- ASIN : B0054NFYDG
Best Sellers Rank:
#25,073 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
- #981 in Pest Repellents
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Even though I don't smell as good as a nice fragrance or lotion....an just straight up bug spray...it's highly worth it.
I spray down before I go outside, spraying my feet, legs, arms, neck and finally my clothes. I wear dresses that are long or either to my knee cap so I make sure that everything that is exposed is sprayed down.
The smell is strong when spraying so I use a soft cotton cloth (my babies 100% cotton Aden & Anais Burp Bib), I hold it over my nose and spray away!
I highly recommend for, must importantly, pregnant women in these days with the Zika Virus...purchase a huge load..even Walmart has them in stock. Spray down every day before going out, even if its on your porch. Reapply when you fill the need to. Try to stay inside as much as you can if possible and instead of having the windows rolled down in your car, turn the air conditioner on...saves money too (gas wise). If you need to spray your face, spray in your hands first and then apply to face.
Might want to also consider mosquito bracelets...they do not have deet (which I do not like) but I heard that some do help a little bit with using strong natural scents. In general I would say if you needed a good bug repellant, you need deet as an ingredient and preferably! This product does a great job at that! Thinking about getting the 100 Deet max for when working out on the farm a couple days a week.
Great product.will be applying all summer long and beyond!